Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paulo Serolini

yes, we know that, but of you read your first few posts, you just jump in with a negative comment, you do this ALL the time. Instead of thinking, oh that is good, we may get another guy on top of the Norwegian AND,Lets says Kuqi for example, all you think is, oh god what rubbish he wont be no good, admt it, just for once, that is EXACTLY what you did

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
yes, we know that, but of you read your first few posts, you just jump in with a negative comment, you do this ALL the time. Instead of thinking, oh that is good, we may get another guy on top of the Norwegian AND,Lets says Kuqi for example, all you think is, oh god what rubbish he wont be no good, admt it, just for once, that is EXACTLY what you did

No....

I just thought that if we were to sign another striker then it would be the striker we need. Just don't see Gus signing another two strikers.

To add to the point of Arismendi, my friend who hails from eastbourne originally and is a brighton fan lives and works near barnsley and goes most weeks, and he said Arismendi is settling down well and putting in some good solid performances up there, a few games he was top class

No....

I just thought that if we were to sign another striker then it would be the striker we need. Just don't see Gus signing another two strikers.

No, you did not say that, your first reply was this "Great another player no1 knows about. Would rather someone like Kuqi/Kandol".....key words here being...."Would rather someone like Kuqi/Kandol" meaning you assumed this was going be the striker Gus was going for as his main man. you just never say anything positive do you. why is it that you cannot think this MAY be a good addition to the development team and that on top of say Kuqi/Kandol we would have some decent options for cover

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can I point something out - there are constantly new players on trial - literally every week. Trust me on that.

well, you are right there, trials rarely come off percentage wise, but it is just the constant negative bloody attitude of some people that is a complete joke

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gav / Brighton loyal - Pls think a little before you post and don't try to wriggle out of the hole you've dug! Thebillionaire has MURKED you here!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
well, you are right there, trials rarely come off percentage wise, but it is just the constant negative bloody attitude of some people that is a complete joke

Agreed. I didn't mean this guy wasn't going to sign or isn't good news either. I am just aware from someone who goes training that there are constantly trialists training too.

If he's an addition to the developement team then fair enough.

But why do you not think that, and even if he was not and consdered a first teamer, what do you know about him to say I HOPE NOT before you have even seen him, there are tonnes of Albion players over the yrs people of not really heard of but have been top players for us, this squad, has Painter(i knew nothing about him nd neither did many others) Calderon, Barnes i knew nothing about, and even though other people may have, i knew f*** all about Sparrow, but i could list loads in the past that were total unkowns that came good

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
But why do you not think that, and even if he was not and consdered a first teamer, what do you know about him to say I HOPE NOT before you have even seen him, there are tonnes of Albion players over the yrs people of not really heard of but have been top players for us, this squad, has Painter(i knew nothing about him nd neither did many others) Calderon, Barnes i knew nothing about, and even though other people may have, i knew f*** all about Sparrow, but i could list loads in the past that were total unkowns that came good

Oh dear if it f***ing bothers you that much then PM me or put me on your ignore list. It's simple.

read the reply, find it amazing YOU accused ME of ruining a thread via a PM when it is you that does this on a regular basis. Astonishing, i tell you what you can block me, it obviously bother you more if your going to swear and be abusive and then PM me about it, IT IS A DISCUSSION FORUM.......i do not need to use PM's to filter my anger issues. I am perfectly calm, you seem to be an angry young man up for an arguement and your previous posts back this up. You go out of your way to be contraversial and negative.

People, you do realize that any trialist has to pass inspection, (and any signing has already passed) by a certain Mr Gustavo Poyet?
All this empty bluster of conjecture because "he has no history/never heard of him/foreign/" etc means nothing to anyone.

Try watching to see if players make the grade, make the squad, and play well, before whittling them from saplings into matchwood.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Close this, a spanish striker has arrived

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here