Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Winstanley joins Chelsea as Director of Global Talent and Transfers

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
He now does what my wife calls useless work. Goes jogging, goes for coffee and does lunch, then occasionally fart arses about on his laptop. I bet he's got a woodburner and a pelaton too!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So I’m just repeating what we all on here already know, but thought I’d feed it back anyway.

I had a meeting with a well connected agent today who highly praised the way we’re run as a club and confirmed the success of our recruitment is largely down to the data modelling we use which is protected by Bloom and can’t be taken/used by Chelsea or any other club.

He wasn’t particularly complimentary about Winstanley and described him as just the guy who likes to take the glory and the photo oppprtunity 😂

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It must have been a fantastic day for Paul Winstanley today, watching the team he helped create for next-to-nothing absolutely dismantle a team assembled for many hundreds of millions of pounds.

I imagine he was positively bursting with pride.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
It must have been a fantastic day for Paul Winstanley today, watching the team he helped create for next-to-nothing absolutely dismantle a team assembled for many hundreds of millions of pounds.

Maybe, or else thinking he's just earned £ks more today than he would have done, like what the heck...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's very funny that they're taking Mudryk's 'performance' today as a positive, when it was him losing the ball and not being arsed to track back which led directly to our winner. His 'assist' was a total fluke as well.

I did read though that with his second assist he is now their joint-leading assister for the season, so worth every penny really.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's very funny that they're taking Mudryk's 'performance' today as a positive, when it was him losing the ball and not being arsed to track back which led directly to our winner. His 'assist' was a total fluke as well.

I did read though that with his second assist he is now their joint-leading assister for the season, so worth every penny really.
He was the only Chelsea player to up his game as we tired.
But he did that by running about more and never really troubling us.

But hey they don't have any other straws to clutch.

Losestanley does seem to have got his feet nicely under The Todd's table.
First sacking GPott now part of Boehly's postmatch dressing room 'talk'.

I wonder how long it will take for The Todd to work out that perhaps he didn't assemble the team that just humiliated his!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is Roberts the only survivor from Potter’s team?
Waiting for confirmation but looks that way…

Hilarious.

Oh and Winstanley leaving lays firmly at Potters door for me. He made this happen with no respect for us. This is the straw that broke the camels back for many - the week before we played them at home 🤦🏻‍♂️

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Paul Losestanley more like

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here