Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Winstanley joins Chelsea as Director of Global Talent and Transfers

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Brighton’s head of recruitment given permission to talk to Chelsea who want him .

Assuming he goes , his salary will be massively increased , I wonder if we have him on a contract buy out high amount ?

Who replaces him ? Internal or external

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Could see Salvatore Monaco getting the job in the short while, with a decision on whether he gets it permanently just before the summer or so. Like with Ashworth/Weir.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It's just a joke. I get that Bloom is not currently in a position to really hold people back in these circumstances, but this must surely hack him off behind the scenes. I cannot imagine a more fitting way for Roberto to open his account with a victory over those West London leeches on saturday. Anyone who still harbours notions of politely welcoming back the asset strippers to the club should surely be dispelling those thoughts right now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well that’s him gone then GP is really trying hard to get a negative reception this weekend
They really don't give a f*** about that.

For Potter's sake, you'd think they might have delayed this (public) approach until after the weekend.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
FFS

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yep, and they want Sanchez too.
It's just a joke. I get that Bloom is not currently in a position to really hold people back in these circumstances, but this must surely hack him off behind the scenes. I cannot imagine a more fitting way for Roberto to open his account with a victory over those West London leeches on saturday. Anyone who still harbours notions of politely welcoming back the asset strippers to the club should surely be dispelling those thoughts right now.
Naylor is still in love with him and thinks he deserves a nice round of applause…the idiot :)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yep, and they want Sanchez too.
Naylor is still in love with him and thinks he deserves a nice round of applause…the idiot :)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Could see Salvatore Monaco getting the job in the short while, with a decision on whether he gets it permanently just before the summer or so. Like with Ashworth/Weir.
He’s Assistant Head of Recruitment currently so would make sense for him to take on the role as an interim position in the first instance.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bloom should offer to treble the wages of the Chief car park attendant at Stamford Bridge after publically asking CFC for permission to speak to him/her

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If true, Potter is showing himself up as a classless **** with zero loyalty or consideration to an employer who gave him his chance at this level and stuck with him through the bad times. Lost all respect for him, as if he’d give a shit. You’d think with the money available to him he could actually look elsewhere other than the Albion for his backroom staff.

I stupidly believed he wouldn’t come back for anyone else now. I imagine Bloom is fuming, but we’ll never know. Almost certainly he’ll be back for players in January.

Hoping this is a bollocks rumour, beggars belief Potter’s doing this.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Potter ended up being a non-sentimental snide. Ironic given his masters degree, a cold tw@t.

A pyrrhic victory in my mind, but so glad that I thought he was dick in challenging a handful of booers through the media.

Forget about gagging clauses and confidentiality, Ashworth and Winstanley will know the full lowdown on all our scouting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here