Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Rogers FAQs

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All 1901 Club lounges will have a snack offer available, this will consist of similar products on offer in the concourse areas of the stadium.

I emailed Azure about this and was told it was pies only.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Where can I smoke? Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the stadium. There are designated smoking areas on the external concourse. Members will not be re-admitted if they leave the stadium to smoke.

So you pay the best part of £2k to become a 1901 Plat member for the first season, and well over £1200 per season after. They then want you to turn up and spend the best part of £50 on a meal and booze before the game, and they wont even let you pop out and back in for a ciggie. LOL. With customer service for your very best customers like that you have got to laugh. You literally couldn't make it up.

Heading up Customer Experience in a service industry for one of the UKs biggest brands I would love to offer the club some consultation, Free of charge, because there is an awful lot wrong at the moment. Forgivable for now but it needs fixing.

leforge

Jan 20, 2009
Where can I smoke? Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the stadium. There are designated smoking areas on the external concourse. Members will not be re-admitted if they leave the stadium to smoke.

So you pay the best part of £2k to become a 1901 Plat member for the first season, and well over £1200 per season after. They then want you to turn up and spend the best part of £50 on a meal and booze before the game, and they wont even let you pop out and back in for a ciggie. LOL. With customer service for your very best customers like that you have got to laugh. You literally couldn't make it up.

Heading up Customer Experience in a service industry for one of the UKs biggest brands I would love to offer the club some consultation, Free of charge, because there is an awful lot wrong at the moment. Forgivable for now but it needs fixing.

Two Grand you been done it was 1000 plus Vat to join for life!

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Do it Dan. They need to get this right for the long haul. They're going to put people off with no choice of menu or no choice on where to have it and no re-entry to the stadium.

I'm not even a 1901 member, but I can see how important this ongoing income will e for the club. They have got to put this all right.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Do it Dan. They need to get this right for the long haul. They're going to put people off with no choice of menu or no choice on where to have it and no re-entry to the stadium.

I'm not even a 1901 member, but I can see how important this ongoing income will e for the club. They have got to put this all right.

It's not just 1901 its all customer service. We will need it spot on to fill those extra 8k seats next season regularly. Like I said its understandable for now band we are a million miles ahead of where we were, but it needs to improve moving forward.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't mean to mock but reading this thread and the way that 1901 membership is heading it reminds me of that line from Morrissey's Interesting Drug. "....Ever felt had?"

I'm glad I'm in with the oiks in WSU.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Ask yourself .......Will the 1901 club add anything to Gus s playing budget ? or will it be non season ticket holders !? ( and i am not in 1901 )

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ask yourself .......Will the 1901 club add anything to Gus s playing budget ? or will it be non season ticket holders !? ( and i am not in 1901 )

Are you suggesting that 1901 members are subsidising other ticket holders? Not sure what you're saying?

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
What's that about reserved away tickets?!?!?!

Notters, I asked this after the SSC game and was toldmtherenwould be a small amount 80-100! I reckon they are probably corporate seats. If not, I don't see the point as we are top of the list for loyalty points anyway. Although I guess they are for the corporate ponces who only want the big games/cup ties. I thought of trying it for my mrs but then she may have a ticket but no loyalty points so have decided against this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here