Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Clement

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We have started slow, but what do you expect when so many new players have come in, new backroom staff, new manager and new formation/playing styles?

Add to that an injury to our best player who is simply irreplaceable, along with injuries to 3 other midfielders too.

Anyway, I signed up here to respond to a few of the comments on the Dale Stephens thread, which I'm struggling to locate right now.

You'll probably choose to ban me from here, but I'm not here to kick off :bigwave:

The Dale Stephens thread, for you..

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?325710-Dale-Stephens

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We have started slow, but what do you expect when so many new players have come in, new backroom staff, new manager and new formation/playing styles?

Add to that an injury to our best player who is simply irreplaceable, along with injuries to 3 other midfielders too.

Anyway, I signed up here to respond to a few of the comments on the Dale Stephens thread, which I'm struggling to locate right now.

You'll probably choose to ban me from here, but I'm not here to kick off :bigwave:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?325710-Dale-Stephens

Other fans don't get banned only the fans who make idiots of themselves

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

I shouldn't think you will be banned for anything you have written thus far.

Try entering Dale Stephens in the search box at the top !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here