Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber's programme article about standing

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Clubs are still learning how to treat supporters as customers but they are miles away yet. Anyone one else have a chuckle at the email regarding the panorama photo today ?

I'm so glad the picture frame is "tasteful". It reminded me of that Not The Nine O'Clock News gift shop sketch.

The failure to include an opt out on marketing communication another example. They will eventually get there. At such a time we shall see safe standing areas and the real financial problem ie players wages against turnover sorted and not passed onto fans under the cover of the implications of financial fair play.

Is that the panoramic photo print with 28,499 people standing up ?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Are you really as stupid and childish as your posts regularly suggest?

Doesn't affect me you say! Well if the club lose the safety certificate and can't play games it affects me. If the club can't employ enough stewards because they can't get anyone to deal with a minority of arrogant selfish idiots in north stand and the game gets postponed, that affects me.

You obviously aren't intelligent enough to understand what I have previously posted. Where have I said I am anti standing? You are making it up. If the rules allow it then I have no problem with there being safe standing but at the moment the rules don't. Rather than use your brains to campaign against those that impose the rules on the club, you want confrontation with the Albion, the club you claim to support!

How long have you been a member of the Football Supporters Federation and how involved are you in the safe standing campaign, other than just signing the odd petition?

Sorry, but what you're saying is ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here