Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber interview with Ben Jacobs - De Zerbi succession and Caicedo sale etc

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He’s massively sucking up to the Saudis now and projecting himself as some kind of expert on the game/transfer market etc there……have heard a couple of soundbites on the radio from him introduced as ‘our Middle East football expert’ or similar - sort of a ‘Dinar Shop’ Tim Vickery.
To be fair to him, it looks like he spent about five years out there (or covering the MENA region) in the mid-2010s, so he's arguably more of an 'expert' than some...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Quite remarkable how The Sun have spun that interview to give this headline:

Man Utd handed huge transfer boost as Brighton CEO confirms plan to SELL £100m striker target Evan Ferguson

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
This bloke isn't really an important factor - he's a commentator, an influencer, a one man band. Adds no value. I wouldn't have bothered if I were PBOBE. No doubt there's some rationale but I can't see it.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
As
Quite remarkable how The Sun have spun that interview to give this headline:

Man Utd handed huge transfer boost as Brighton CEO confirms plan to SELL £100m striker target Evan Ferguson

As Barber says, he will go on to play at a higher level and hopefully that higher level will be with us!

Everything now turns in to click bait shit nowadays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here