Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PASSING ON A TICKET WARNING

abc

Jan 6, 2007
All the home games have now gone to ticket exchange and I suspect most, if not all, will sell out on this basis too. 1901 seats on the exchange can be purchased by away fans which seems a shame if there are Albion fans that would like to go but cant get a ticket anywhere else in the stadium. If a 1901 seat holder wanted to offer it for sale via NSC as the same price as they would get on the exchange, would this be wrong?

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
I would like to thank @Bozza for his magnificent assistance and to all those who commented on this thread . Although I a still gutted with the sanctions I guess you do the "crime?" you serve the time (or sanctions in this case)

The appeal result:

Thank you for your email.

A panel made up of Adrian Morris (Head of Safety and Security), Laurence Murphy (Training and Compliance Officer) and Richard Valder-Davis (Senior Safeguarding Manager) met to discuss the appeal. We have taken into account your apology and acknowledgement.

During the meeting, all available evidence was heard by the panel. This included previous correspondence between yourself and the club – your appeal letter included.

The panel therefore concluded that your exclusion will reduce to a 5 home league match ban. This will therefore see your ban lifted for the start of the 2023/24 season.

Kind regards,

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I would like to thank @Bozza for his magnificent assistance and to all those who commented on this thread . Although I a still gutted with the sanctions I guess you do the "crime?" you serve the time (or sanctions in this case)

The appeal result:

A panel made up of Adrian Morris (Head of Safety and Security), Laurence Murphy (Training and Compliance Officer) and Richard Valder-Davis (Senior Safeguarding Manager) met to discuss the appeal. We have taken into account your apology and acknowledgement.

During the meeting, all available evidence was heard by the panel. This included previous correspondence between yourself and the club – your appeal letter included.

The panel therefore concluded that your exclusion will reduce to a 5 home league match ban. This will therefore see your ban lifted for the start of the 2023/24 season.

Kind regards,

Well done for pursuing this, that’s far more palatable.

It wasn’t the ticketing crime of the century, just not checking two different sets of terms.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The appeal result:

Kind regards,
Still harsh but it’s something - I thought you said it included womens games? If that’s the case it runs out before the end of this season I think?

If it does include womens games you’re free to attend from Southampton fixture - I’d make this point if you can…?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The appeal result:

Kind regards,
And the bonus is - you won't be forced to watch our season implode as we lose game after game because we failed to singe a proven striker!

(on a sensible note, well done for the phlegmatic way you dealt with this, with some sort of a result at the end, and well done @Bozza for yet again exercising your good judgement when selecting to lend a helping hand).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The appeal result:

Kind regards,
If this were me, I'd be filing a complaint, immediately, with the Independent Football Ombudsman here: https://www.theifo.co.uk/complaints-procedure/

You may feel you can't be bothered, however, which is fair enough.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If this were me, I'd be filing a complaint, immediately, with the Independent Football Ombudsman here: https://www.theifo.co.uk/complaints-procedure/

You may feel you can't be bothered, however, which is fair enough.
Agreed. On the basis that it did not break our own rules as it was at a neutral ground, and was therefore not technically an away fixture in its true sense, and Wembley conditions allow it- no case to answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here