[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It’s big news to me.
So Calde, an absolute legend, scouted our best ever player?!
Tonight is too much.
My two favourite players ever. I was saying to the Bobkin Jnrs that Groß had probably overtaken Calde as number one. Then the Spanish God first came out onto the pitch, then revealed he was responsible for getting Pascal here and Inigo was right back up to top spot.

Another Groß assist and great performance. Can we try and clone him or something?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
My two favourite players ever. I was saying to the Bobkin Jnrs that Groß had probably overtaken Calde as number one. Then the Spanish God first came out onto the pitch, then revealed he was responsible for getting Pascal here and Inigo was right back up to top spot.

Another Groß assist and great performance. Can we try and clone him or something?
If you love football Calde scouting Gross is orgasmic.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Realistically, only Dunk can trump him as our GOAT.

Forget Ward & Lawrenson etc. Those players never got a sniff of smashing European heavyweights like Ajax and Marseilles.

He is astonishing.

He is Brighton through and through. He encapsulates our ‘peak Brighton’ journey.
Well. Speaking as someone who saw, and worshipped, Ward and Lawrenson in their prime I've simply got to say ....... yes, totally agree.

(I know we can't really compare across the eras and Ward and Lawrenson will always be 'greats' in my eyes, but this IS a whole new world - and Pascal is the king).

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
And to think, football genius Potter went through a phase of not rating or playing him and wanting him shipped back to Germany.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Some more useful German words, for Lord pascal...

Turn = drehen
Assist = helfen
Hero = held
Play maker = spielmacher
Gemius = genie

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Some more useful German words, for Lord pascal...

Turn = drehen
Assist = helfen
Hero = held
Play maker = spielmacher
Gemius = genie
Edit. Bit rude and not worthy of the great man’s thread.

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2011
Gross is awesome, such a classy player. But there's no doubt Dunk is the biggest legend at Brighton. Been here since a boy, worked his way into the team, instrumental in getting us promoted to the promised land, and then to two FA cup semi finals and our first spell in Europe. Has always shown passion, hates Palaces, has been here through thick and thin.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's going to take a while for me to come to terms with my God passing back to JP twice in injury time, instead of 'putting it in the mixer' - again.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
It’s virtually impossible to believe he his right footed if you look at that left footed cross for Welbeck last night. It was sublime. But he is.
Agree.

Yet some bloke behind me last night spent the whole game moaning abour Gross - too slow, can't tackle, can't shoot etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports