Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
bit like when Glenn Murray was being mentioned as a possible for the 2018 England squad. Shame really.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I've just watched the whole game on Chelsea website (😄👍😂) and after Lamptey came on Gross moved upfield (also to mentor Enciso possibly) and WHAT an example he gave...non stop pressing and running, even after scoring. Pascal REALLY wanted this win, and I'm delighted he got his goal.
He's such a pro, the youngsters just have to aim that high. Fantastic.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I've just watched the whole game on Chelsea website (😄👍😂) and after Lamptey came on Gross moved upfield (also to mentor Enciso possibly) and WHAT an example he gave...non stop pressing and running, even after scoring. Pascal REALLY wanted this win, and I'm delighted he got his goal.
He's such a pro, the youngsters just have to aim that high. Fantastic.
yes, don't know if you saw his reaction to the win in the tunnel afterwards (was posted on the club's twitter) but it looked like he (and the rest of them for that matter) really, really wanted that

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just imagine being a poster with the knowledge that somewhere on your NSC timeline you have posts slagging off Pascal.

Shame.
Shame.
and thrice.
Shame.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Just imagine being a poster with the knowledge that somewhere on your NSC timeline you have posts slagging off Pascal.

Shame.
Shame.
and thrice.
Shame.
Never, ever, done that. Gross is a seriously elite footballer who, if he had a yard of pace, would’ve never played for us. He has to be up there with this club’s best ever signings.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Never, ever, done that. Gross is a seriously elite footballer who, if he had a yard of pace, would’ve never played for us. He has to be up there with this club’s best ever signings.
It would seem he has been underestimated his whole career. We’re lucky to enjoy him.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
He really is. Signed for a very modest fee yet with so many goals and assists to his name. He makes so much happen for us. An absolute legend.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve been guilty of seriously underrating Pascal in the past. I’ve done it with Solly years ago as well.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I had a dream last night that Pascal had been signed on loan by Palace for the rest of the season (serious). I was gutted obviously, but I was telling people 'I always thought he was too slow to fit into RDZ's system'. Thank god dreams are full of utter horsesh*t nonsense.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He really is. Signed for a very modest fee yet with so many goals and assists to his name. He makes so much happen for us. An absolute legend.
It makes you wonder if there are more incredible buys from the lower part of the Bunders.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Shame.
Shame.
and thrice.
Shame.
Think I've seen almost every regular poster here, myself included, say at one point or another "...he'll probably be a bench player going forward" or "maybe it is time to replace him with something quicker" or "I don't really see the need for him now when we've got x.."... but nothing stops this man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here