Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The rumour about Liverpool being interested in buying him a couple of years ago doesn’t sound so hare brained anymore does it?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I just can’t believe how good he has been in every game this season - form of his life indeed! Long may it continue.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Meh.

If he had taken that chance against Newcastle just before the final whistle we would have been top of the Premier League for three hours instead of four minutes.

Groß OUT
Barber OUT
Bloom OUT
Sack the board.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Becoming an Albion God.

63B913C4-3C25-408C-8203-FC3CB3D2F0D6.png

[Pinched from The Argus]

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
There is a definite change in his demeaner. He always comes across as super serious, but now he seems more commanding.

Potter says there is a group of senior leaders in the squad and Pascal is undoubtedly one of them and clearly enjoying it.

He's now an experienced Premier League veteran and with so many young players in the squad his role has no doubt changed.

At the end of the first half against Leeds he was the last man off the pitch, repeatedly berating the ref , giving him grief, which his something I've not seen from him before but it suits him and looks to have taken his game to another level.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There is a definite change in his demeaner. He always comes across as super serious, but now he seems more commanding.

Potter says there is a group of senior leaders in the squad and Pascal is undoubtedly one of them and clearly enjoying it.

He's now an experienced Premier League veteran and with so many young players in the squad his role has no doubt changed.

At the end of the first half against Leeds he was the last man off the pitch, repeatedly berating the ref , giving him grief, which his something I've not seen from him before but it suits him and looks to have taken his game to another level.

I think he was extremely pissed off about a Leeds hatchet job on him early in the game? I haven’t seen it but it must have been bad for him to hold the grudge until half time. Anyone got a clip of it?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
[tweet]1564208777456410624[/tweet]

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Was there actually ever any truth that he could have gone to a German club this summer? Or was a contract extension always the plan? The ''we want you to stay'' chants at the end of last season made it seem like he could have been off.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Was there actually ever any truth that he could have gone to a German club this summer? Or was a contract extension always the plan? The ''we want you to stay'' chants at the end of last season made it seem like he could have been off.

Guessing he would have renewed earlier if that was the only option.

Guessing he probably had a look if there was something funny (like a CL club) waiting for him in Germany but eventually Brighton was the best option.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was very pleased when he re-signed, @ the WHU game he had a blinder and I was genuinely concerned that was the last we'd see of him.

To put that into perspective, I'm not in the slightest bit concerned we sold White, Bisssouma or sideshow Bob, all part timers by comparisson.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Guessing he would have renewed earlier if that was the only option.

Guessing he probably had a look if there was something funny (like a CL club) waiting for him in Germany but eventually Brighton was the best option.

There were some rumours he wanted to return to Germany towards the end of last season. If there had been offers from German clubs on the table and any of them had really taken his fancy he'd have been free to sign a pre-contract agreement with anyone from the start of January. I don't think his exit was anywhere near as close as the rumours made it sound.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was very pleased when he re-signed, @ the WHU game he had a blinder and I was genuinely concerned that was the last we'd see of him.

To put that into perspective, I'm not in the slightest bit concerned we sold White, Bisssouma or sideshow Bob, all part timers by comparisson.

Cracking goal in that game

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Cracking goal in that game

His and our best goals are always beautifully engineered, like the build up has been pre planned on a Drawing board with Rotring pens, the final finish is almost a tap in due to the created space . . .

Unlike so many teams who are still struggling with crayola and spirograph

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here