Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß just getting the train home

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
When asked why it was he was having a bit of a purple patch scoring in the premier league, Glen Murray answered, Pascal Gros.
I remember that! Gross was happy to be provider and Glen Murray said he was most happy to be the recipient of such superb assists....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wouldn't that be a typical way for a German to arrive at a "stag do?" 😉

(written by a German - American)
We were reminiscing about when I did this a few years back funnily enough. A stag I wasn’t really invited to but a mate of a mate - met them in spearmint and me and another pal were hammered but wanted a low key entrance. I shut you not I didn’t see a low chair or stool as I was walking over to the group and went literally upside down onto the floor. Not my finest moment but brilliant all the same 🤣

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We were reminiscing about when I did this a few years back funnily enough. A stag I wasn’t really invited to but a mate of a mate - met them in spearmint and me and another pal were hammered but wanted a low key entrance. I shut you not I didn’t see a low chair or stool as I was walking over to the group and went literally upside down onto the floor. Not my finest moment but brilliant all the same 🤣
The perfect description of being Sheebo'd?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here