Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking tickets

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Thats the point I thought that it wasnt illegal for the first 10 mins but it wasnt me it was my son who has already paid the ticket.

Out of intrest How long have you been parking up illegally for 10 mins blindly thinking you could not get a ticket? and actually never got a ticket !

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Disappointed to see so many saying that stopping on double yellows is 'illegal'.

Most Councils PCNs can be won on appeal too and there's nothing 'illegal' about a Council parking contravention, it's not a crime.

pepipoo forum is your friend.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
My daughter parked at Shoreham port authority and received a parking ticket . Their own cameras show driving in and leaving times at 3 minutes over . She appealed to them and in their letter is says 15 minutes . Who and how can she appeal to ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My daughter parked at Shoreham port authority and received a parking ticket . Their own cameras show driving in and leaving times at 3 minutes over . She appealed to them and in their letter is says 15 minutes . Who and how can she appeal to ?
John Flamsteed

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Are you saying she had purchased a ticket and left 3 minutes after the expiry of that ticket but when she appealed, they stated that there is a 15 minute period after the expiry of a ticket before you get a PCN? If so, sounds an open and shut case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here