Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking problem at the Amex sorted

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I understand your frustration and anger but you don't really mean that do you? Talk about taking the largest ethnic cleasing hammer of all time to crack a little local irritation that can be sorted with an appropriate change in the law.

What's the matter with folk on here today? You've all lost your flippin crackers.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
So just to confirm, no-one who has parked at Wild Park for the game has recieved a ticket.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Quite agree, why are we wasting money putting stewards in places where they have no jurisdiction.

Barber Out!

It's part of the planning application. The club promised local parks wouldn't be over run with football fans on match days taking up all the parking.

So the stewards are because the council say so.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm now in my 3rd year of parking near the Amex without being found out, the net is closing in though. More stewards wandering around now than ever.

Love it, say no more, but just love reading this. It's like finding THAT spot a Withdean, made me feel for a few seasons it was not just football that was the winner I had won my own little battle

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
gif_what.gif

I'm not sure that parking in Wild Park is any sort of transgression against parking regulations. Why would anyone get a parking ticket for doing so?

That's not, of course, to say that driving on the grass is legal. It's just not a parking offence.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The caravan club has left Wild Park. Just a ton of rubbish in their place

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yet again the Police, local council and lilly livered residents let us down. Pikeys gone for now, all their pikey shit left on the park. T'riffic job.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Perhaps a way to resolve this debate would be for Goldstone to pitch a tent or even take a caravan to wild park and travel to and from matches from there. He then gets all the privileges that the council and police provided for the travellers, plus easy access to The Amex.

Yet again the Police, local council and lilly livered residents let us down. Pikeys gone for now, all their pikey shit left on the park. T'riffic job.

How is it the residents fault?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here