Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Parking in Brighton

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Most car parks have an evening rate so unless you are arriving particularly early then you should be able to park.

The Trafalgar Street car park - just a couple of minutes walk from the station - is £6 if you arrive after 6pm and leave before midnight.

If you are arriving after 5pm, you can get the night rate at the Theatre Car Park on Church Street for £7.95 or save a quid if you use the App. From there it is about a 10 minute walk to the station or down to the Old Steine to pick up a bus to the Amex.
It's for parking during the day before the match.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
If you use just park you can usually find a parking spot in mouslcoombe just don’t take an expensive car ….

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've used these guys a few times and it's been seamless every time. You can often find some decent prices that are way cheaper than the standard car parks...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
You could park in the Nevil Road area of Hove, walk to Aldrington station and then train into Brighton. Personally Id just pay for the parking and see it as a one off.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I've used these guys a few times and it's been seamless every time. You can often find some decent prices that are way cheaper than the standard car parks...

That's who I use if I need to park in town. £12.50 for the day, just off Queen's Park. It always seems to be available when I have needed it, although I usually book more than a day in advance!. A 20 minute walk to the train or 5 minutes to the bus.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
If you are prepared to to travel from Portslade, why not go a bit further into Adur District. The Southwick Square or Tarmount Lane Shoreham are a few minutes walk from the respective stations or the 700 bus route. Depending on your arrival time the maximum would would pay is £5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here