Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park and Ride at Selhurst for away fans

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Perhaps they have a posh caravan park in Littlehampton?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Like you I live in a posh part of Sussex not a dump like Brighton, they go on about Croydon being a dump just look at the area we parked our cars what 15 mins from Falmer Bro, it was more like Beirut
I know I mentioned that on here the other week, surprised our cars were not up on bricks when we got back to them, the place looked much better during darkness!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
You are silly mate. I love Littlehampton as my Father is from there but it is not posh and has always had a rough reputation, which is warranted as far as i know. If you were from Sussex you would know that. Of course parts of Brighton are rough, it's the largest conurbation in SE England outside of London so what do you expect? Lovely areas exist in the city. Are there lovely areas of Croydon? :)
Woldingham, Warlingham, Sanderstead, Coulsdon, all classed as Croydon areas and very nice too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Coming home from Croydon Ikea, the traffic was really bad going up the hill past Croydon Airport and playing fields. Instead of carrying straight on towards tesco, I turned right and the houses up that area were absolutely huge in private estates. It looked like a more posh version of Shirley Drive/Woodland Drive

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Moulsecoomb nice is it?

Small part of Brighton but it's a small part where as Littlehampton is an anonymous little village and there's no such thing as a nice part of Croydon, Thornton Heath, Selhurst, Norbury, Streatham or Penge.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Small part of Brighton but it's a small part where as Littlehampton is an anonymous little village and there's no such thing as a nice part of Croydon, Thornton Heath, Selhurst, Norbury, Streatham or Penge.
Streatham is Lambeth, Norbury is Merton, Penge is Bromley, know your stuff!! :angry:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Like you I live in a posh part of Sussex not a dump like Brighton, they go on about Croydon being a dump just look at the area we parked our cars what 15 mins from Falmer Bro, it was more like Beirut

Posh, littlehampton, are you sure? Highest rate of teenage pregnancy in the UK - mmm its a lovely place.

I'm sorry mate - if you live in Littlehampton you CANNOT take the piss out of an another area. That is one seriously shit place - even the train has to back into the station to hide its shame.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011

I just wet myself laughing at this. How can you claim to live in a posh part of Sussex with a name like Littlehamption Palace !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here