Park and Ride at Selhurst for away fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Sorry if this has been done, but is there any park and ride facilities available for away fans for tomorrow? I have tried searching but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Park and ride?? there are 3 train staions all in walking distance to Selhurst the nearest is Norwood Junction for Brighton fans.

Heard there's a special train leaving 10.30 back to Brighton?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Like you I live in a posh part of Sussex

So you're a very long distance away from what your username and location might suggest then?

You're in the New Addington of Sussex. Well done you.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Like you I live in a posh part of Sussex not a dump like Brighton, they go on about Croydon being a dump just look at the area we parked our cars what 15 mins from Falmer Bro, it was more like Beirut

You are silly mate. I love Littlehampton as my Father is from there but it is not posh and has always had a rough reputation, which is warranted as far as i know. If you were from Sussex you would know that. Of course parts of Brighton are rough, it's the largest conurbation in SE England outside of London so what do you expect? Lovely areas exist in the city. Are there lovely areas of Croydon? :)

Mr C Gull

Feb 1, 2011
Souwf London
Like you I live in a posh part of Sussex not a dump like Brighton, they go on about Croydon being a dump just look at the area we parked our cars what 15 mins from Falmer Bro, it was more like Beirut

Littlehampton...posh part of Sussex...Good one, that made me chuckle.

Next you will be telling me that Croydon is up and coming...ever considered a career as an estate agent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports