Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parish on BBS

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
There is a difference between "I'm not going to answer that because we do not speak about contracts" and "no, we're not even thinking about firing him, never have"

But even if not, by your definition "we have never discussed replacing george" is discussing his contract. Therefore, how can you say they have been clear about not discussing when they actually are discussing it?

They have make clear statements about not commenting on wages or contracts. They haven't been completely consistent about it in this context. My take is that there is a certain amount of spin involved. A common management technique, and not everyone's cup of tea.

I don't buy the whole "oh CPFC2010 are completely open with us" line because that patently cannot work. Having said that it is very refreshing how much they do communicate with the fans, and after all they are fans too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
OK , it was virtually £27M although press reports said in excess of £30M at the time. Remind me again , how much did Palace offer to pay back to the creditors ? Was it 2p in the £ ?

The debt was over £30M , how convenient to leave out the £5.5M owed to Agilo from player transfers. :wink:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Seams to be another dispute about Freedman between CPFC2010 and LLCOOLSTEVE on BBS.

CPFC BBS - View Single Post - Ian Wright on Freedman's departure and Wilfried Zaha

Poor old LLCOOLSTEVE took a bashing back then, but it appears now as Holloway has not kept them in the automatic positions and now many Palace fans see the play off position under threat. There are one or two others joining LLCOOLSTEVE in asking a few questions.

CPFC 2010 - YOU GOT IT SO WRONG.... - CPFC BBS

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Poor old LLCOOLSTEVE took a bashing back then, but it appears now as Holloway has not kept them in the automatic positions and now many Palace fans see the play off position under threat. There are one or two others joining LLCOOLSTEVE in asking a few questions.

CPFC 2010 - YOU GOT IT SO WRONG.... - CPFC BBS

I like the comment
At least give him a chance to say something funny in the press conference.​

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I just spent half an hour skimming through it. It is a primary school playground nonsense. Embarassing for their fans and club. I pity them after reading it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
True - but not too different from some of the nonsense on here after we lose.

Feels like I am sticking up for them a bit... which feels dirty.

Tony Bloom doesn't come on here and wade in though does he? That's the BIG difference. Parish/Browett are total tools.

Last edited:

Tony Bloom doesn't come on here and wade in though does he? That's the BIG difference. Parish is a total tool.

This.

But the CPFC2010 account is normally the fat wine seller Steve Browett. Although the original "save your pocket money" quote was indeed Pinocchio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here