Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Parish Marketing Rant...can anyone post on BBS?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Holtby , Zaha , Addy , Ferdinand , Cork , Bakambu , Dawson , Mulgrew , Bendtner have all been linked as Palace targets in the national press over the last month , the football rumours site might list another 50 for all I know.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Holtby , Zaha , Addy , Ferdinand , Cork , Bakambu , Dawson , Mulgrew , Bendtner have all been linked as Palace targets in the national press over the last month , the football rumours site might list another 50 for all I know.

:D cheers sog :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

So how many of these have actually signed for another team ?
As usual Soggy, load of old bull.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014

Blimey, you really are desperate! Some of those players you mentioned we haven't even been linked with by the press and all of them bar Rio are still at there clubs or unattached and could still end up moving to us. Not one of them has come out and said they turned us down to stay at there current club. What a clown you are!! :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So how many of these have actually signed for another team ?
As usual Soggy, load of old bull.

Tbf that ain't a bad list , just imagine what names are on the real list .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Blimey, you really are desperate! Some of those players you mentioned we haven't even been linked with by the press and all of them bar Rio are still at there clubs or unattached and could still end up moving to us. Not one of them has come out and said they turned us down to stay at there current club. What a clown you are!! :lolol:

Stop talking bollox , all have been named in the national dailies , the truth is any sensible footballer is giving Palace a wide berth as it will put their future career into jeopardy.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Stop talking bollox , all have been named in the national dailies , the truth is any sensible footballer is giving Palace a wide berth as it will put their future career into jeopardy.

I think your find it's you that's the one talking bollox. Charlie Mulgrew or Rio haven't been linked in the press to us at all, please provide a link to prove me wrong.

Players giving us a wide birth? Again, you have nothing to suggest that at all. We made quality signings last window and with a month left in this one, I'm confident we will do again.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

You listed Holtby, Zaha, Addy, Ferdinand, Cork, Bakambu, Dawson, Mulgrew and Bendtner. Of that list, only Ferdinand has actually signed for another club.

Pulis usually does the majority of his business at the end of the window. You are talking out of your arse as usual.

Our squad is 10x better than yours at the moment and the gap will only be wider at the end of the window. You simply cannot compete. Sorry.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
I think your find it's you that's the one talking bollox. Charlie Mulgrew or Rio haven't been linked in the press to us at all, please provide a link to prove me wrong.

Players giving us a wide birth? Again, you have nothing to suggest that at all. We made quality signings last window and with a month left in this one, I'm confident we will do again.

Still waiting SOG...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here