Panorama Tonight - 28th May

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There must be a reason Euro2012 is being held in Poland and the Ukraine but I'm f***ed if I know it

euros-loads-of-money.jpg

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Should do what they done to South Africa and boycott the place with
employment, exporting...UEFA need their heads seeing!

Absolutely shocking scenes!!

kick em where it hurts....its all about money!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
They are dirt, they are the utter dregs (I can't even say of humankind because it would unjustly dignify them of having humanity) attacking those Indian students who were wearing the home colours? Pieces of shit, the lot of em.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
anyone remember a newpaper article after we played Millwall away once that suggested that 1000 bha fans sung sieg heil and gestured when we were, of course chanting seagulls:dunce:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I am actually worried for the England fans going to this event!

I can actually see a catastrophe happening and UEFA blaming England fan behaviour!!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
John terry is going to enjoy his trip and good to see the tournament selection committee haveq another prime venue for their showpiece event

Can't wait for the north Korea style coverup followed by some empty claim that football has helped leave a legacy of peace and unity.

Sol was spot on should not be awarded these tournaments until they have sorted themselves out. But then it's all about the size of the bung with these things isn't it

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
John terry is going to enjoy his trip and good to see the tournament selection committee haveq another prime venue for their showpiece event

Can't wait for the north Korea style coverup followed by some empty claim that football has helped leave a legacy of peace and unity.

Sol was spot on should not be awarded these tournaments until they have sorted themselves out. But then it's all about the size of the bung with these things isn't it

I seem to remember English teams being banned from European games!?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Dont forget we played in the Ukraine in October 2009 and there was NO trouble.

England Away: A v Ukraine 10.10.2009

I am going and dont expect major problems. Dont foget the scare stories when Euro 96 was in England and they showed the Brighton v York match as reasons why Euro 96 was going to be a bloodbath!

There were some shocking scenes in the programme but you can make any country look bad.

UEFA will say that they hold tournaments in countries like Poland and Ukraine to drag them into the 21st century otherwise nothing changes.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I seem to remember English teams being banned from European games!?

And to be fair to our authorities they have all but eradicated this extreme behaviour from our stadia. There appears to be little or no will to remove this in their game merely to keep it under wraps for 4 weeks

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
that was horrendous, they are true scum bags and I for one am happy to be watching in the pub in good old England. If it does kick off (and I hope it doesnt) I hope the English give them a f***ing kicking. Evil people.

Poland and Ukraine are now firmly on my places NOT to visit.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
These programs are usually exaggerated, but i dont think this one is one bit. But then it does go to show how corrupt UEFA are. If Germany, Norway, Ireland for example had this racism problems, they wouldnt be awarded any tournaments.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Why are the nay-sayers and apologists persisting in saying that there are or will be no problems. There will be mayhem, the English will take over a few pubs, then get no protection once the boot boys get together for a rumble, in fact the English will probably get the blame, that's how it always goes.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports