NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
People are selfish morons.

Weather at 11.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Same media-driven bollox we had to deal with earlydoors in this pandemic. Same morons will react to it and duly act like dicks buying stockpiles of shit. Meanwhile, normal life and normal purchase patterns go on for most normal people :shrug:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We send the EU £350,000,000 a week.
Let's fund HGV drivers instead.

Noticeably fewer lorries on the roads this past week. I can't drive an HGV but if it helps I'm happy to lob a half-full plastic bottle of piss in a hedge.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Appears panic buying is rife again as stocks run low in supermarkets on key items, Mrs Crodo went to our local Co-op this morning to get some avocado, granola and almond milk for breakfast and the shelves were pretty much empty.

:nono:

i had no idea you could make milk out of avocado and granola..!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Noticeably fewer lorries on the roads this past week. I can't drive an HGV but if it helps I'm happy to lob a half-full plastic bottle of piss in a hedge.

Hopefully you've sold your shares in ProPlus & Red Bull.

It's the Truckstop prostitutes I feel most sorry for.

Won't someone think of the prostitutes?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Must admit went to the local pub last night and 2 of their barrels had run out so the pumps were down, beer shortage?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Same media-driven bollox we had to deal with earlydoors in this pandemic. Same morons will react to it and duly act like dicks buying stockpiles of shit. Meanwhile, normal life and normal purchase patterns go on for most normal people :shrug:

Plus being told by scaremongering idiots we will be back in lockdown in a week

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This will NEVER grow old :lol:

e8d.jpg

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Appears panic buying is rife again as stocks run low in supermarkets on key items, Mrs Crodo went to our local Co-op this morning to get some avocado, granola and almond milk for breakfast and the shelves were pretty much empty.

:nono:

i thought you meant palace :ffsparr:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't think it's panic buying. It's been widely reported that there's distribution problems (partly Brexit - not enough UK resident truck drivers; partly so many of the truck drivers we still have are self isolating). And then in stores themselves, they're starting to report that self-isolation levels among staff in some areas is affecting their ability to put the stock on the shelves even if they have it.

Unfortunately that starts the ball rolling though, doesn't it?

Hearing the same stories on the radio this morning and I thought that iw will trigger some folk to buy a little bit extra "just in case" and it all just goes from there, as it has on previous occasions.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am comfortable with this situation and the daily farcical stories, as long as I am assured that the Government are working incredibly hard and lessons are being learnt.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I can't fathom why the supermarkets didn't limit purchases from last week, you know when they started moaning about isolation's... We truly have created one of the most incompetent societies ever to walk the earth.

And yes, people really are idiots. Absolute idiots. We're due to holiday in Sussex next week, if we don't starve to death with dirty bums we should have a nice time.

Can't wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here