Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pandemonium Alert - Children's Parade 4th May 10am -12pm - Home to Wolves KO likely12:30PM

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
None of them existed when I was a Kid. They are all relatively new and contrived. The only one that existed in the late sixty's early seventies was the Brighton Carnival, and they had enough trouble keeping that going.
If, as LB has said it started as a prelude to the Festival, it certainly never competed with an afternoon at the Goldstone.

Some local Girls on a Carnival Float, late 60's. The Blonde in the A was my girlfriend, the one in the U became the Mayor. :lolol:

Tidy.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can see that it will affect the buses in the centre but it shouldn't affect the trains.

And as Lush said, the buses will be back to normal by 12.00 once the parade finishes around 11.30.

If the kick-off's at 12.45 that should give people plenty of time to get to the game. It sounds like a lot of drama over nothing.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yep! Tis Her. On the right. The Float is........... The Wonderful World of Emanuel.

Emanuel.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

PAGE 9 yesterdays programme. Pandemonium as I first told you in December last year.

D

Deleted User X18H

The day is nearly on us. I will be camping at Mount Zion Gardens on Friday night.

D

Deleted User X18H

Also there is some evidence to suggest [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] is building a ramp just west of the level , bottom of North Road I think, and will leap over the Children's Parade 'a la ' Evel Keneval style, on his tricycle.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Also there is some evidence to suggest [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] is building a ramp just west of the level , bottom of North Road I think, and will leap over the Children's Parade 'a la ' Evel Keneval style, on his tricycle.

Rubbish, he is planning a massive Gangam style little routine

D

Deleted User X18H

******FURTHER ALERT ******
The Lady Boys are in Victoria Gardens and have matinee at 12:30 on Saturday . CARNAGE!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here