Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palmeira Square Hove, possible shooting?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Knowing that part of Hove they'll be White, Male, aged 30-50, earning 55+, drives an Audi TT and was shot because he argued with someone in Hove Place on what the correct temperature of Chablis should be served at.

A past murder in the square???
Altin Molita's death followed a car crash in Palmeira Square in Hove
Five Albanian men accused of killing a fellow Albanian in a row after a car crash in Hove have appeared in court.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
A past murder in the square???
Altin Molita's death followed a car crash in Palmeira Square in Hove
Five Albanian men accused of killing a fellow Albanian in a row after a car crash in Hove have appeared in court.

Don't forget the shooting in the wick pub in the '90's.

Rough old part of town !!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
wouldn't be surprised if it were the Albanians, although a shooting does seem a little extreme for a little bit of coke.

Crackpot

Jun 4, 2011
Upper North Street
Didn't a certain Mr Hackett,self-styled King of the Bouncers,hold sway in that part of town a few years ago? Not sure what happened to him,but heard a rumour of him getting a long stretch in Bangkoks most notorious jail. How true that is I don't know. Is Hackett,also known as Hatchet,still a "face" around Hove? Just curious.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am not interested.

Well, you were interested a few weeks back. I am not sure why you have changed your mind but I hope you change it back as I believe together we could raise a fair amount of money for a charity. It needs little organisation, you just need to sign up for the next Brighton marathon and we compare times; I'm sure REMF can get you a place. Have a think about it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well, you were interested a few weeks back. I am not sure why you have changed your mind but I hope you change it back as I believe together we could raise a fair amount of money for a charity. It needs little organisation, you just need to sign up for the next Brighton marathon and we compare times; I'm sure REMF can get you a place. Have a think about it.

I would send you a PM telling you what I think of this but the likely hood is you would post it on this forum so I shall resist.

However:

THIS IS ****ING BORING NOW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here