Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palmeira Square Hove, possible shooting?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He wrote it? What's the big deal with that? HBB suggested that he had cried off which he clearly hadn't?

Thanks. And I agree.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Okay. But it's a shame that your "bring it on" bravado from a few weeks ago has now disappeared.

I will add i plan to run Brighton this year for a Worthing Hospice. I like a challenge to keep me motivated so if HHB is not up for it i would challenge you against the clock.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone who cuts and pastes a PM is very anal to say the least

A fair point, but when someone PMs one thing, and then publicly posts something very different it's fair game.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
My source tells me that the whole background to this shooting was not drugs at all but is inFACT the result of a simmering fued between two parties over a Marathon Challenge that was not taken up.

It's sad but the dead man will make a lot of dosh for charridy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A fair point, but when someone PMs one thing, and then publicly posts something very different it's fair game.

Totally disagree, a PM is a PM therefore should not be posted

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Totally disagree, a PM is a PM therefore should not be posted

I agree to a point, but when someone blatantly lies I think they forfeit their absolute right to the privacy of their PMs....especially the for the PM in question.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Googling hell guys a bloke got shot in Hove which is not a normal occurrence and this thread ends up being a battle ground over PMs.

I genuinely didn't see this happening when I posted it this morning. I was sat there, by my window, in my tin hat wondering what sort of response I should be making to the situation. I thought I'd pop on NSC and post a little thread, then browse the Eurovision thread and pop off to bed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I genuinely didn't see this happening when I posted it this morning. I was sat there, by my window, in my tin hat wondering what sort of response I should be making to the situation. I thought I'd pop on NSC and post a little thread, then browse the Eurovision thread and pop off to bed.

Not your fault

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
I was running a karaoke in The Greenhouse Effect last night at the time this happened. Didn't hear a thing over the sound of the karaoke but saw the police arriving.
There were lots of people around at the time so hopefully plenty of witnesses to clear this up quickly. Somebody told me it was a drive-by from a black BMW.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ahh, my neck of the woods. Excellent.
Huge police presence still on Church Road.
Would have normally been wandering that way around that time, but gladly was glued to eurovision.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
I was running a karaoke in The Greenhouse Effect last night at the time this happened. Didn't hear a thing over the sound of the karaoke but saw the police arriving.
There were lots of people around at the time so hopefully plenty of witnesses to clear this up quickly. Somebody told me it was a drive-by from a black BMW.

Edit: Make that a white BMW (I have just been informed)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here