Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse 20th highest payers in the world

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I think it would be a disaster. The three summer signings, all on long term contracts of 4/5 years, have a combined salary of around £17 million a year

Now now, I am sure all the players they signed have had relegation clauses added to their contracts so they take a significant cut in salary if they get relegated.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TB is worth more than Bet365, which was valued at £800 million in 2013, and has increased in value since then.
and then he bought a football club.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I bet St John's ambulance are as shocked as us about this little stat. Sad state the modern game.

From a BHA perspective I want to see us in the top league for a bit but this is one of the reasons I'm not that excited about it. Our team spirit at the moment - if you could bottle it, it's worth more than any player on the planet.

At least when we get there it will be with a completely clear conscious - a few palace mates of mine have stopped going because they said it feels wrong supporting something that was gained from cheating. I feel for them - all 7 of them now to to Bromley most weeks though so good on them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Double post - oops.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't believe the first one .

Why? I don't really like the prem league. I've seen a number of your real fans say the same - and I respect them for it :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Didn't believe the first one .
Oh good, after quite a wait we can get a palace perspective on all these mortgages.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why? I don't really like the prem league. I've seen a number of your real fans say the same - and I respect them for it :thumbsup:

I go whatever league we're in . I respect fans who go week in week out through the good times and the bad . I agree the money in that league is obscene but that doesn't enter any fans heads during the game , it's just a game of football .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here