Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's tinpot beamback...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I find all these comment hilarious' remember this was a beamback from Wembley!

You're right. It was a beamback from Wembley where over 250 Million people could see empty seats in the palace end. No real need for a beamback was there?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Did Palace really not sell out their allocation for the cup final? Surely that can't be true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Did Palace really not sell out their allocation for the cup final? Surely that can't be true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with the South London branch of the Man Utd supporters club helping them out they failed to sell out their allocation. :ffsparr:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I don't want to be the one to start rumours...but that fit singer who missed her cue for the anthem. Where EXACTLY was she sitting when Pardew did his mating dance?

Lovely stuff! :lol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Even with the South London branch of the Man Utd supporters club helping them out they failed to sell out their allocation. :ffsparr:

What's their excuse?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I must admit i had to double check that it wasn't a Daily Mash article........ that is bloody funny. :clap::clap:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
It makes me wonder what the Palace THICKETS were expecting for their beamback ?

I mean for ours, we knew we had 3 giant screens on the pitch, so we all new we'd have a decent view (plus it was only £2). Had it just been on our usual 2 big screens in the north and south, then I'd have made an EDUCATED judgement and thought "mmmnah. I'll watch it down the pub".

Does anyone have any pictures of our beamback to show them how it should be done ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm pretty sure they did / would have sold their allocation it was only 30k or so wasn't it..

Zickro

Aug 9, 2015
Does anyone have any pictures of our beamback to show them how it should be done ?

Ch2k9SyXIAAwsKJ.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
£5 for that tiny screen a mile away :lolol:

It's like a task on The Apprentice, slashing costs to a minimum and delivering the worst grade product.

Is Charming cashing in on his success and selling tickets to watch the England friendly today ? ???

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here