Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's soul? Druma, goal music, Ultras, Eagle's flying, Groupon ect.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Surly the first team of people would be the kit men then first aid followed by the players once the kit was laid out then the management team, I can't see why a coach driver would go anywhere near a changing room. Or is history being conveniently re-written here??

Basically they like to blame it on someone to do with us and they think they "know", but unless they were there or it was them who actually did it then nobody knows F' all. Also if we were to say it was one of their lot then see how quick you get banned, as you must not accuse people of something, unless they work for Palace of course.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6049568 said:
Just out of curiosity. How old are you?

Why? because I said it was not a good idea to start accusing anybody?

I am mid 30's

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Why? because I said it was not a good idea to start accusing anybody?

I am mid 30's

Just wondering as I find it extremely strange that a man in his mid 30s comes on to other teams message boards and racks up over a thousand posts. If you were 16 or so I'd understand it, but mid 30s? Really? Surely there is better things you can be doing with your time than coming on to a rival teams message board?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6050045 said:
Just wondering as I find it extremely strange that a man in his mid 30s comes on to other teams message boards and racks up over a thousand posts. If you were 16 or so I'd understand it, but mid 30s? Really? Surely there is better things you can be doing with your time than coming on to a rival teams message board?

If it bothers you that much ignore my posts, you say I am bored, I am not bored enough to comment on the amount of someone elses posts.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6050895 said:
I never said it bothered me, I just find it strange - that's all.

I have ignored your previous thousand posts, and will now continue to ignore your pathetic rumblings.

:facepalm:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Think it's good to have other fans on here,as EDS says "If you don't like his post,ignore him". Banter is good for the soul...lighten up,just because he's a Palace supporter....somebody has to be....they're a rare breed.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Think it's good to have other fans on here,as EDS says "If you don't like his post,ignore him". Banter is good for the soul...lighten up,just because he's a Palace supporter....somebody has to be....they're a rare breed.

More like an endangered species , the lesser spotted Nigel is at threat from extinction from the predatory semper ultras

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here