Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's financial results (waiting, waiting, waiting...)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I think Williams is mustard. What possessed Wurzel to substitute him against us at the Amex?

I think IH thinks he struggles to play too many games in a row ATM after a bad injury, and tries to protect him.
But I would play him every game,fitness withstanding.
A great talent with lovely balance. ( just like Wilf !)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It looks like every club will make a lose and most of them are significant amounts, Derby I believe we're around the same as us, to be honest if your loses are as low as £3mill that's quite impressive I think a lot of clubs are going to struggle with FFP.

Im probably barking up the wrong tree but if the have received £10 Million (was it) for Zaha already and still lost £3 Million then that is not good at all?

The accounts are to 30 June 2012 and Zaha was sold in January 2013 WCP!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think IH thinks he struggles to play too many games in a row ATM after a bad injury, and tries to protect him.
But I would play him every game,fitness withstanding.
A great talent with lovely balance. ( just like Wilf !)

Think he had a better temperament than Wilf TBH.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
This is quite refreshing, a nice sensible discussion.
Even old Soggy's behaving sensibly !!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For 2010/11 (the last season for which I have figures for all the clubs in the division), the only clubs that made a profit were Barnsley, Burnley, Leeds and Scunthorpe, who between them made a profit of £4.1 million. The other clubs in the division made a collective loss of £131.1 million.

I think Burnley only made a profit because they sold Rodriguez and Leeds made a profit because they didn't buy any players that season.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think Burnley only made a profit because they sold Rodriguez and Leeds made a profit because they didn't buy any players that season.

Rodriquez was not sold until after those accounts were produced, but the accounts do include a £12 million parachute payment.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Just about anyone has a better temperament than Zaha. I can't wait for him to play for Manure as I anticipate that if he actually gets a game and then gets clattered he'll end up sent off.

Too good to last !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Accounts now lodged at Companies House but not yet available for inspection.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Accounts now lodged at Companies House but not yet available for inspection.

Accounts posted to Companies House before 31st March but without any stamps on the envelope ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It matters not. Palace owners are gazillionaires and are richer than Abramovich and the Man Citeh lot. This is FACT and is not up for debate. SO THERE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here