Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's financial results (waiting, waiting, waiting...)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
This lot are like maggots they just keep multiplying, I really do wish we had an away end that would not let them out once they have been confined there by the mods.

If they did create an away end and confined all us c** nts in it, would you promise not to visit it ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This lot are like maggots they just keep multiplying, I really do wish we had an away end that would not let them out once they have been confined there by the mods.

Bozza could name it the" c***s end "eh fozzy . All looking good for FFP and before we got to the premier league as well :clap2:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Clyne has been in and out of the side. Routledge. So wow, ONE out of all of their famed academy. Meanwhile we didn't have an academy and produced Gareth Barry. It's genuinely hilarious.

Hilarious indeed melloman .
Not forgetting our latest starlet whos just signed a new long term contract Sullay kai kai ! hes that good they named him twice :clap2:

Last edited:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
That young boy Williams in midfield could be worth a bit.

Why when Palace make a profit does it get all silly on here???

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
So that's a £3.5m profit the year you sold Zaha for £15m.

But I thought it was a known fact ( on NSC anyway ) that we got £10 mill ?
The figure also includes buying the training ground for £2 mill.

I made a promise to myself to never engage with the Palace fans again on here, they are not worth the steam off my piss.

This thread has proved it.

Honourable mention to TLO for completely destroying the Paulie idiot though.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
And you've never produced anyone of note, depending on your stunted chairman spending way above your income on superstars such as Bridge, Vincente and Noone. Players that will stick with you through thick and thin. Can't wait for the dwarf to stick it all on red.

Congratulations on missing the point and spouting bollocks all in one go!

Unlike the previous clowns that you've had as chairman, Bloom has the money whereas your lot didn't.

Maybe if we had spent money that we didn't have to keep us in the top two divisions for twenty odd years, then maybe our youth scheme would have been able to produce the talent that you have! We obviously thought that shafting our creditors twice over was not really acceptable, where as you did! You must be very proud!
I have a Palace supporting mate who takes great delight in taking the p*ss out of me and the Albion, however then one thing he will admit to was that shafting creditors twice over was criminal and not something to be proud of or that can be defended. He obviously has self-respect whereas you obviously don't!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Palace's financial results (waiting, waiting, waiting...)
........................................................................................................................................................................................................

View attachment 50032

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He may be in Cambridge but I think a village somewhere is missing its idiot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here