Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
So, how much, in the pound did we pay our creditors? 2p? 10p? 50p?
You see, thats the problem for you, you really don't know, and quite frankly, nor do i.
But, i do know that I have never heard that we ripped off a charity, and, that our support don't crow about how well our club has done on the back of those same creditors.
I am loathe to say, that I would love to see a football club go to the wall, and i know a a lot of decent, if inadequate people, support your lot, but, I would like to see you get your comeuppance

Ask El Pres, he knows such things. My point is to mock us for things we had no control over is like us mocking you for having a shiny new stadium and state of the art training facility. Imagine how those businesses who were not fully paid feel? The difference I'm smart enough to realise it had stuff all to do with you.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ask El Pres, he knows such things. My point is to mock us for things we had no control over is like us mocking you for having a shiny new stadium and state of the art training facility. Imagine how those businesses who were not fully paid feel? The difference I'm smart enough to realise it had stuff all to do with you.

It's intelligible after the edit, however, the punctuation needs work still.
6/10

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I tired now, so, my last words tonight are,
I don't really give flying **** what any of you lot up the A23 think, you may not have had any more choice in how your club was run than we did when the unholy trinity was running ours, but, we fought back against them, and won, you lot rolled over and accepted the ill gotten gains and gloated about it.

Goodnight

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Is English your first language?

yes I made two spelling mistakes

It's intelligible after the edit, however, the punctuation needs work still.
6/10

So you can't win the point so you try to belittle. It's a message board and I could not give a monkeys about my punctuation to be honest.
I don't think intelligible was the word you was after though :ffsparr:

I tired now, so, my last words tonight are,
I don't really give flying **** what any of you lot up the A23 think, you may not have had any more choice in how your club was run than we did when the unholy trinity was running ours, but, we fought back against them, and won, you lot rolled over and accepted the ill gotten gains and gloated about it.

Goodnight

Boo hoo hoo, can't win a debate so start whining. Typical new Brighton fan, I see that you joined in 2011. Yet you talk about fighting back, reflected glory is a marvellous thing is it not.
When you can construct an answer to what I said, without whining or stomping off. We can continue, until then though you can stew in your own juice. Regards

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Typical new Brighton fan, I see that you joined in 2011. Yet you talk about fighting back, reflected glory is a marvellous thing is it not.

I think you have let your anger run away with you a bit there.

If you had taken a look at his profile you would have seen that his first game was in 1969.

P.S. - Lawro you should be ashamed of yourself for not coming home from that game and inventing internet message boards. How can you call yourself a fan if all you did was go to matches and support your team?

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
This is such a fun thread. As a Palace fan, I'm really not too excited about this new investment, but the amount of bitterness displayed on this thread is starting to make me think I should be.

On top of that what a day yesterday was! We picked up three points playing nowhere near our best, and at the same time, all your Christmases were dampened, and your inevitable slide into mid table Championship obscurity is about to start.
Have a great one, all.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This is such a fun thread. As a Palace fan, I'm really not too excited about this new investment, but the amount of bitterness displayed on this thread is starting to make me think I should be.

On top of that what a day yesterday was! We picked up three points playing nowhere near our best, and at the same time, all your Christmases were dampened, and your inevitable slide into mid table Championship obscurity is about to start.
Have a great one, all.

It must be pretty shit to support Palace when you consider how many of their fans use NSC instead of their own forum.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All hail the Mighty palace.

Everything is rosy, rosy, rosy for them.

Nothing can possibly go wrong.

:rock:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
All hail the Mighty palace.

Everything is rosy, rosy, rosy for them.

Nothing can possibly go wrong.

:rock:

It's very rosy ATM and I'm enjoying it , of course it could go wrong but why worry about things like that . A big wobble for you yesterday but I still have you as dead certs for automatic don't let me down .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Have another nice day on NSC Dougie. Get that post count up.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sorry?

Didn't hear that over the drumming.
I heard it loud and clear near the end of the game yesterday , it certainly echoed around the empty stadium . The boro fans were superb yesterday all through the game .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Al-bi-yawn. Where do you get all these gems from Dougie, you're hilarious.

My favourite is..............wait for it...........Palarse! Do you get it? It's a play on Palace. Why it causes hours of laughter in my house.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here