Palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
:D:D
Bollocks and you know it , every game you get season ticket holders who can't make. It , I presume that's why you had empty seats all over the wonky warehouse today ? Although having your best start to a season ever (?) and your down 4 to 5 thousand.a game !! Worrying . Enjoy
https://www.instagram.com/p/_exgomHxWo/

Bollocks, really? Have a look at your attendance in the championship season.....

Division Av. attendance
2014-15 Barclays Premier League 24,421
2013-14 Barclays Premier League 24,375
2012-13 Npower League Championship 17,280
2011-12 Npower League Championship 15,219
2010-11 Npower League Championship 15,351
2009-10 Coca-Cola League Championship 14,945

Going to look funny when the house of cards falls down and 40000 seats housing 15k :lol:

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
Joking aside ,in the pub back in Carshalton , daughter is asking how long you've been at the wonky warehouse ? I can't recall that night we beat you 3 -1 , ( Ffs Murray , wilf , etc) , is it really 5 years now ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'll have a wild guess , as our ground is packed to the rafters with 24, 800 odd every week , I'm sure we'll fill a ground holding 16000����.can be done , because you managed to fit 28000 people in the withdean����packed out ,week in week out that place

Odd, being the operative word.
16000 isn't a very large new Stadium, I would have thought that the four Chairmen of the Apocalypse, and the Yank asset strippers, would have had more ambition, but, there again, they must have done their homework.

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
Bollocks, really? Have a look at your attendance in the championship season.....

Division Av. attendance
2014-15 Barclays Premier League 24,421
2013-14 Barclays Premier League 24,375
2012-13 Npower League Championship 17,280
2011-12 Npower League Championship 15,219
2010-11 Npower League Championship 15,351
2009-10 Coca-Cola League Championship 14,945
You make out your like man city/ wolves etc who have had historically good crowds in the lower leagues , you've dropped 5000 when top of the league. Remember the goldstone , ****ing empty whilst we were getting 48000 against Spurs ��

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Whatever way you look at it, Palace are a more successful club than BHA.

Palace being 6th in the Premier League and well invested in must really irritate the deluded element of Brighton fans still seeing themselves as our equal, rather than our underling.

I have never really fully understood why we began to treat Brighton as a serious rival in the first place. Nowadays, with Palace flying high in arguably the best league in the world and Brighton now dropping down the Championship, I understand it even less.

Says the person on a Brighton board?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Whatever way you look at it, Palace are a more successful club than BHA.

Palace being 6th in the Premier League and well invested in must really irritate the deluded element of Brighton fans still seeing themselves as our equal, rather than our underling.

I have never really fully understood why we began to treat Brighton as a serious rival in the first place. Nowadays, with Palace flying high in arguably the best league in the world and Brighton now dropping down the Championship, I understand it even less.

In every good adventure story there is a point where the villain seems to have won. It makes the ultimate success of the good guy more satisfying. At this point the evil thieves of Palace have us tied up and are here explaining their fiendish plan. We all know how it ends.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
You make out your like man city/ wolves etc who have had historically good crowds in the lower leagues , you've dropped 5000 when top of the league. Remember the goldstone , ****ing empty whilst we were getting 48000 against Spurs ��

I didn't say anything about our attendance, did I?

I've sat at withdean in 6k crowds, I know what it's like supporting through the rough times, that's why any genuine Brighton fan is enjoying these times, we've had one defeat in 22 and today you feel you have something to gloat about. Your fans were complaining about all this corporate stuff in football.... Roll on a few months/years... Oh it's different now?

Don't forget it's you posting on a BHA board? Pay up St Johns and move on, nothing to see here.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
This thread is so tragic, not sure whether to laugh or shake my head in disbelief. Nice to see what grown men argue about lol

As for St Johns ambulance, yes they were never paid by the club but the money was raised by the fans. Now I know you will fail to let this register, but that says everything

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
This thread is so tragic, not sure whether to laugh or shake my head in disbelief. Nice to see what grown men argue about lol

As for St Johns ambulance, yes they were never paid by the club but the money was raised by the fans. Now I know you will fail to let this register, but that says everything

Thank you for your pennies' worth.

Now get in the sea.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Joking aside ,in the pub back in Carshalton , daughter is asking how long you've been at the wonky warehouse ? I can't recall that night we beat you 3 -1 , ( Ffs Murray , wilf , etc) , is it really 5 years now ?

How is the old girl?

cant_afford_me.jpg

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

What about the others, there are others you know :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports