Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
He's my Brother and indeed a very good man, although I try to be respectful I have more history of naughtiness from the old 3rd division days, & I take the P on Nsc a lot more,However I have sponsored people on Nsc and donate to Remf, so am not all bad.

You will have to make yourself known in L.A, never seen any of your lot there and the Pompey scum have all but disappeared.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I can understand where the hatred comes from for palace, I really can. But all I'm saying is let's just rejoice in how well Chris and the boys are doing at the moment and not worry about them. Every time they look like they are gonna crash and burn they manage to drag victory from the jaws of the abyss. From the 5-0 Andy Johnson game,to the night we could have gone top, when we were 1-0 up at half time and they were on there knees and they still managed to win 3-1 , and I still have nightmares about Wilf Zaha and what he done to us that night at Amex. That explosion from there fans,that greeted both those goals that night, will haunt me till the day I die. Let's just don't come across so bitter and twisted.

Not another boring palace ****

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can understand where the hatred comes from for palace, I really can. But all I'm saying is let's just rejoice in how well Chris and the boys are doing at the moment and not worry about them. Every time they look like they are gonna crash and burn they manage to drag victory from the jaws of the abyss. From the 5-0 Andy Johnson game,to the night we could have gone top, when we were 1-0 up at half time and they were on there knees and they still managed to win 3-1 , and I still have nightmares about Wilf Zaha and what he done to us that night at Amex. That explosion from there fans,that greeted both those goals that night, will haunt me till the day I die. Let's just don't come across so bitter and twisted.

One day in a nuclear age, they may understand our rage...

Dec 17, 2015
Go back to bbs why even pretend to be a Brighton fan is your life that sad

Why insult me? Why would I pretend to be Brighton fan? There's a lot of people on here that should take a long hard look at themselves, and see how childish they are being. It's like we are sticking our tongue out at palace. Let's wait till we are at least on a level pegging with them before we start digging them out.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Why insult me? Why would I pretend to be Brighton fan? There's a lot of people on here that should take a long hard look at themselves, and see how childish they are being. It's like we are sticking our tongue out at palace. Let's wait till we are at least on a level pegging with them before we start digging them out.

are you a season ticket holder ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Why the mods can't see that you are undercover Palace is beyond me. It's a banning offence by the way.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
i'll ask again are you season ticket holder?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why is there so much distrust on here?

Because goons like Jimbob5 or 7, Peter Taylor, Seaside, Hans is a Liar, The Rock Says, The Silurian, Buster's Dad, VHA on NSC etc. etc. etc are totally obsessed with us, can't stay away, and troll away to their hearts content.

Sad, sad excuses.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bottom tier of the west stand, but I don't have justify myself to you or anyone else.

Us Brighton fans call it West Stand Lower - it's even printed like that on the tickets. You've fallen at the first hurdle. You're so effing stupid that you never even bothered to have a quick butchers through NSC to see what we call it.

Be gone troll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here