Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Big if after that performance yesterday, watched with a Brighton friend, who agreed your be lucky to make the play offs, good point though. You don't have an away end, so when posters bring unfair and untrue points about Palace I think it's fair the we can reply, without some of the bile some of your fellow fans post. I look on rivals boards not to wind up just sometimes to see how the dark side is getting on. But get abuse in reply, which just really shows some people's lack of class. Off to the lovely Selhurst now good night.
Yeah, because an opinion on 1 match from 1 individual is a good way of spinning how bad our season will end up. Your 'friend' must be quite a pessimistic soul to be honest.

By the way, which accounts have you had banned previously ? Seaside and aliases ? Jimbob5/7 and crew ?

Last edited:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Big if after that performance yesterday, watched with a Brighton friend, who agreed your be lucky to make the play offs, good point though. You don't have an away end, so when posters bring unfair and untrue points about Palace I think it's fair the we can reply, without some of the bile some of your fellow fans post. I look on rivals boards not to wind up just sometimes to see how the dark side is getting on. But get abuse in reply, which just really shows some people's lack of class. Off to the lovely Selhurst now good night.

Wow you have friends,surprise that

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
As I said you know nothing, growing up in South London I had lots of mates who were millwall they hate palace, sure west ham is the big one but millwall young and old hate palace..
I'm not talking about firm wise ....
We are not in their league have never claimed to be...although that's not to say their hasn't been trouble whenever we play them.
Do your homework

Behave. Millwall don't "hate" palace they laugh at you. Everyone laughs at you, and why is this? Firstly geography, stuck as you are in an unfashionable suburb surrounded by fried chicken shops and outlets where you can cable money to Bangladesh as easily as you can buy a copy of the sun. Your kit is ridiculous, your logo is shit and your ground is an eyesore, your chairman is a total tool and Kid Jensen is your spokesman...what on earth makes you think that anyone not actually born in Dulwich or Shirley Oaks would want to support you? You're a standing joke.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Millwall first game prob not ,but Brighton on the coast what a weekend was had, happy days.
Good luck on Sunday , I will be watching hoping you lose as you will Monday .

Not gloating as it always bites you in the arse but I remember reading this thinking that you knew full well our game away at Burnley was much much harder than your home one vs woeful Sunderland. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed both games :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ah, yes, the mythical Brighton friend. All you have to do is read the relevant threads on this board, and you will see most of us were chuffed to bits with the draw, and maintaining the only unbeaten record in the country, and, although we would love automatic promotion, realisticly are looking at the play- offs

and by the way, it's you're, not your

Even worse, he actually meant 'you'll' but used that horrible Facebook generation use of the word 'your' as a replacement. And yes he knew how well the Albion played yesterday as even the Sky comms said, and fully expected them to win comfortably tonight (as we all did I guess)...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
**** me. Im staying off this place if we do get promoted. I cant stand the Palace infestation they have their own board. NSC will become BBS lite.

They've been posting on all sorts of threads all week. I thought the rules were only palace ones - directly palace ones. There was one on football chants the other day and 2nd post was sad act Dougle with some palace song about 5-0 - I'd like the mods to take them out as rules are rules and it's irritating...

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Millwall first game prob not ,but Brighton on the coast what a weekend was had, happy days.
Good luck on Sunday , I will be watching hoping you lose as you will Monday .

Well we got our wish and the best of it was, watching four fast tricky players in Zaha, Puncheon, Bolasie and Sacko running around like headless chickens with not one piece of end product between them all game.:clap2::clap2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well they haven't bought Palace to be their charity of choice money pit, that's for sure.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They've been posting on all sorts of threads all week. I thought the rules were only palace ones - directly palace ones. There was one on football chants the other day and 2nd post was sad act Dougle with some palace song about 5-0 - I'd like the mods to take them out as rules are rules and it's irritating...

Trouble is, and this is a dig, but its good for traffic and clicks n stuff (ok MONEY) so its fair to say its "encouraged" by NOT having an away end for the Palace divs.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

I wish WISH we have an away end. I have been saying it for YEARS. I would positively encourage it and its a brighton board we can say what we like. Sadly the mods and the runner of this forum lets bellend like you on all because of revenue sadly and the board is worst because of it.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Sky reporting that the deal has gone through but nit the way our Palace chums were telling us it would.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...al-palace-deal-agreed-by-american-businessmen

Will need to see the details but the Americans appear to have bought a "controlling stake" in the club......

If that article is correct it is not the rosey picture that has been painted, this is the soul/sole of English football handing over control to a faceless American investment team the important wording being a controlling stake, Prince Charming and his gang of thieves will no longer be in charge. Also an investment of £50mill for players and the "stadium" will not go far in the modern market surely it would cost that just to stop the main stand from sinking.

It might work out fine but with all the claims to being a proper old school fan driven community club, I would be concerned as a Palace supporter, however I am not, so I am not!

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
If that article is correct it is not the rosey picture that has been painted, this is the soul/sole of English football handing over control to a faceless American investment team the important wording being a controlling stake, Prince Charming and his gang of thieves will no longer be in charge. Also an investment of £50mill for players and the "stadium" will not go far in the modern market surely it would cost that just to stop the main stand from sinking.

It might work out fine but with all the claims to being a proper old school fan driven community club, I would be concerned as a Palace supporter, however I am not, so I am not!

Paint the picture as you wish...Parish will have the same % of ownership as the two Americans - 18% But will have the final say on all football matters.

Steve Browett, Hosking and Long (gang of thieves as you so hilariously called them) will keep 15.33% of the club. Steve Parish knows what is good for the club and has the full trust of the support. I'm quite comfortable having 6 people involved who's wealth is transparent rather than relying on one person to prop up a club who's wealth is a mystery.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Paint the picture as you wish...Parish will have the same % of ownership as the two Americans - 18% But will have the final say on all football matters.

Steve Browett, Hosking and Long (gang of thieves as you so hilariously called them) will keep 15.33% of the club. Steve Parish knows what is good for the club and has the full trust of the support. I'm quite comfortable having 6 people involved who's wealth is transparent rather than relying on one person to prop up a club who's wealth is a mystery.

I'll admit to being a bit confused.

The article says 70% of shares are changing hands. If the structure is as you suggest you now have:
Donner 18%
Blitzen 18%
Prince Charming 18%
Ugly Sister 1 - 15.3%
Ugly Sister 2 - 15.3%
Ugly Sister 3 - 15.3%

How have 70% of shares changed hands if 64% of them are staying with the original owners? Only 36% going to the Septics.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

To be fair he does reference the 'of the article is correct' and then adds his opinion

I don't think it is quite 'painting a picture'

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008

Dougie with all due respect your sentiments about mystery and prop up a club shouldnt really sit well with any self respecting palace fan after the sneaky underhand double dealings that were going on at palace over the years .There are many things I can accept and agree with you about your posts, but Hypocrisy is abound here .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here