Palace - You CLOWNS!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
8 out of 10 for your summary Stato. Not sure if punctuation and spellings are a necessity on a football forum or if they are an irrelevance (3 e's not 2 if we are being picky)

If I was Palace I thinkI might have posted when Zaha beat you in the play offs.

Touche on the typo spotting. Punctuation and spelling are useful if you want people to understand your replays.

Perhaps you would humour my curiosity by explaining why you have been registered for four years, but have had nothing to say, but have now burst into action with obvious trolling that seems designed to get a ban?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I suppose it's a compliment to NSC that fans of so many other clubs want to be on here, but really - haven't you all got better things to do? I can't imagine anything much more pathetic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Resurfacing after one hell of a weekend, to find Brighton trying to belittle things that most of the football world sees as positives.
What is it the world thought was positive? It wasn't a good game of football. Palace just say back and prayed.

One hell of a weekend? I'm pretty sure I enjoyed it more than the Palace fans.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You really should try reading Stato's post before coming out with your wild incorrect theory! I am a Spurs fan hence the username and I like Palace and dislike manure and @rse (or goons as we also call them). If I was Palace I thinkI might have posted when Zaha beat you in the play offs.

"12 minutes to go and you fvcked it up, 12 minutes to go and you...."

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You really should try reading Stato's post before coming out with your wild incorrect theory! I am a Spurs fan hence the username and I like Palace and dislike manure and @rse (or goons as we also call them). If I was Palace I thinkI might have posted when Zaha beat you in the play offs.
Are you palace's lead singer in the ultras?

Sent from the boot of Lingard

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Resurfacing after one hell of a weekend, to find Brighton trying to belittle things that most of the football world sees as positives. Bless. :)

And fair play, you've done us over yet again. Only second in the FA Cup, what a humiliation. How I wish we could get one over our rivals occasionally. :tantrum:
You can't possibly imagine that if the roles were reversed, that palace fans would not be acting the same. And which positives are they? They certainly weren't on the pitch. You played appalling football, like an inferior Chelsea who parked the bus. And as for off the pitch, your manager is a worldwide embarrassment. I am desperate for you to hang on to him for as long as possible.

Bless.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
What is it the world thought was positive? It wasn't a good game of football. Palace just say back and prayed.

One hell of a weekend? I'm pretty sure I enjoyed it more than the Palace fans.

Really ! I had a cracking weekend.

Your Saturday , watching a team you don't like beating a team you like even less.

My Saturday, getting the 10.40 train up from Sussex with loads of mates and a few beers, singing songs and having a great time. The get to the green man wembley at 11.30 with 1000s of other palace fans drinking beer singing songs seeing mates having a great time, then off to wembley to watch my team palace play in a FA cup final for only the 2nd time.

Watch the game we scored a goal but lost. Ho hum I am a palace fan and have been since 1971 I expect us to lose its what we have mainly done in my supporting life.

But for days like this more often would be great but would lessen the pure joy of these odd successes.

Surly most Brighton fans would love to lose in a cup final than watch palace lose in one ?

Of coarse you could have spent the weekend sniffing coke of two crack whores arses, but I am not sure even that would match the 3 mins we were leading man united in a FA cup final ��

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What a well thought out point of view, congratulations!

Which part are you having problems with? Your comments in general, and the part I selected in particular, are pure, unadulterated crap.

The best thing BHAFC has going for it is 'Chrissie' Hughton? Really? You wait 4 years to say something on here and then you post that load of nonsense?

So, are you Palace or Tottenham? Doesn't matter either way-we can dislike you equally for either choice.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Your Saturday , watching a team you don't like beating a team you like even less.

My Saturday, getting the 10.40 train up from Sussex with loads of mates and a few beers, singing songs and having a great time. The get to the green man wembley at 11.30 with 1000s of other palace fans drinking beer singing songs seeing mates having a great time, then off to wembley to watch my team palace play in a FA cup final for only the 2nd time.

Watch the game we scored a goal but lost. Ho hum I am a palace fan and have been since 1971 I expect us to lose its what we have mainly done in my supporting life.

But for days like this more often would be great but would lessen the pure joy of these odd successes.

Surly most Brighton fans would love to lose in a cup final than watch palace lose in one ?

Of coarse you could have spent the weekend sniffing coke of two crack whores arses, but I am not sure even that would match the 3 mins we were leading man united in a FA cup final ��

Thank you Scott Tenorman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ula8oi_M4Ww

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's interesting to look at these Palace fans who just don't get it.

They think they can lob a "you bottled/choked again" insult over the fence and we'll be cut to the bone.

Instead it's metwith a collective shrug of the shoulders as we take massive pride in every aspect of our football club - the players who, to a man, gave their all; a lifelong fan owner who hasn't sold out to Yanks at the first opportunity; a dignified manager; a group of fans unified in their support of the team. In short, a club that it is about as unified as it is possible to be.

That will change in time, of course. But at the moment, Palace have nothing they can throw.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Looking at your Facebook page, you seem to be one of those people that supports two teams.

Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 09.00.29.png

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Resurfacing after one hell of a weekend, to find Brighton trying to belittle things that most of the football world sees as positives. Bless. :)

And fair play, you've done us over yet again. Only second in the FA Cup, what a humiliation. How I wish we could get one over our rivals occasionally. :tantrum:

Your Saturday , watching a team you don't like beating a team you like even less��

I love it when you two get sanctimonious. Both posts can roughly be translated as two Palace fans getting their kicks by coming onto board of club they don't like to tell rival fans that they are sad to laugh at misfortune of club that the rivals don't like. Utterly hypocritical and utterly predictable!

Please do keep it up, I've not stopped smiling since Saturday early evening at Palace and now seeing more and more Palace fans come onto a Brighton board to tell the Brighton fans they aren't bothered at all is just manna from heaven.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
To me humiliation in front of a global audience would be a 4-0 hammering in a reply with the much heralded return of your clubs hero centre half.

No, you really just don't get it at all do you?

Palace turned up to the biggest national sporting event in the world, on one of the biggest stages in the world, and served up their usual dire brand of football. The kind of boring, uninspiring, soulless, unimaginative, joyless, negative crap that they've churned out for years and years and made their own.

Now that's humiliation.

No, you really just don't get it at all do you?

Palace turned up to the biggest national sporting event in the world, on one of the biggest stages in the world, and served up their usual dire brand of football. The kind of boring, uninspiring, soulless, unimaginative, joyless, negative crap that they've churned out for years and years and made their own.

Now that's humiliation.
Not forgetting that dance.

Oh and not selling out at Wembley , having United's fan's in your end.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Woefully struggling in the Premier League v Championship perennial Play Off team ought to be a no brainer, were it not for the money.
But then again if the money results in signing Ade-buy-poor, you can keep that too.

Taking pride from a less than 40 goal season is just wrong.

But Tony deserves to be on that gravy train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports