Palace will stay up!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
They took the piss out of us last year especially during our dodgy 9 game without a win streak and after the St Patrick's day massacre they were saying we wont make the play offs then the build up they all wanted to play Palace in the semi's already planning Wembley day out and how many they'd beat us by over 2 legs, even to the point of how many tickets they'd get for Wembley!!:nono: Where they'd be drinking :bla::ffsparr: I still have untold posts booked marked to remind them but because I got banned for 3 months the last time I resurrected a few I will just keep them to have a laugh from time to time.

When am feeling a bit down I just watch the youtube clips to cheer me up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSHX3KXcJc

Feeling down LE, never heard such a thing. Focus your mind on that lovely piece of real estate up there in SE something or other, focus now, focus oh dear you've been sick, never mind take a drink of water.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Call yourself a Palace fan and don't know the new name of the stadium ???

Our stadium is called Selhurst Park. I appreciate a lot of the new Brighton fans who only started following you since your move to the Amex might not have learnt that yet, but Im surprised you don't know it. It's the place we spanked you 5-0, with Andy Johnson getting a hat-trick and you all being locked in after the game while we went on the lash. No? No recollection? The place where Bruno got dumped on his arse by Bolasie, as we romped to a 3-0 win over you. Ring any bells?

Ah well. Can't blame you for intentionally wiping such memories from your mind :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Palace had better not let me down this season...the countdown to relegation starts on Saturday :wink:

This is assuming the game hasn't been moved to Sunday or Monday

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace had better not let me down this season...the countdown to relegation starts on Saturday :wink:

This is assuming the game hasn't been moved to Sunday or Monday

Moved to Sunday.
Will you be cheering on the front wheel skids ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Our stadium is called Selhurst Park. I appreciate a lot of the new Brighton fans who only started following you since your move to the Amex might not have learnt that yet, but Im surprised you don't know it. It's the place we spanked you 5-0, with Andy Johnson getting a hat-trick and you all being locked in after the game while we went on the lash. No? No recollection? The place where Bruno got dumped on his arse by Bolasie, as we romped to a 3-0 win over you. Ring any bells?

Ah well. Can't blame you for intentionally wiping such memories from your mind :)

The Chubby One said “It will be called Selhurst Park - there may be a "sponsored by 2 bit" tacked on afterwards. That's yet to be decided." It will still be a shithole after becoming a 2 bit stadium , the only way to improve it is to nuke the whole area.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The Chubby One said “It will be called Selhurst Park - there may be a "sponsored by 2 bit" tacked on afterwards. That's yet to be decided." It will still be a shithole after becoming a 2 bit stadium , the only way to improve it is to nuke the whole area.

Says the man from Grimsby !!!

Banned
May 19, 2013

So the name of our stadium isn't changing then? Glad we've cleared that one up.

Our of curiosity, are you still under the impression that we're about to be bought by P.Diddy? Presumably off of our current owner, Colonel Gaddafi.

I've heard it referred to as the "2 bit" by two national radio stations already - so someone needs to inform them that it is still Selhurst - if it is.

BTW the 5-0 defeat was not by your present Club it was a previous formation of which you now have no connection - know your stuff ! :tosser:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So the name of our stadium isn't changing then? Glad we've cleared that one up.

Our of curiosity, are you still under the impression that we're about to be bought by P.Diddy? Presumably off of our current owner, Colonel Gaddafi.

It was up until yesterday when there was a U-turn :lolol: Anyway the 2 bit stadium is more classier than it being called Smellhurst.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

CPFC2010 still working out how to spin it to the gallery ???

Banned
May 19, 2013
I've heard it referred to as the "2 bit" by two national radio stations already - so someone needs to inform them that it is still Selhurst - if it is.

BTW the 5-0 defeat was not by your present Club it was a previous formation of which you now have no connection - know your stuff ! :tosser:

Now now Major. I know year after year after year of us having the upper hand in the rivalry has left you deeply bitter, but when a football club is sold from one owner to another it doesn't become a new club. I know that for most Brighton fans they have only supported a Brighton while it has been owned by Bloom, but you were still the same club before he bought you, just as Palace were the same club before CPFC2010 bought us.

Which humiliation at the hands of the mighty Palace would you say has hurt the most? Or is it the cumulative effect of all the humiliations that has done the real damage? :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 bit stadium = 2 bit club :wink:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Now now Major. I know year after year after year of us having the upper hand in the rivalry has left you deeply bitter, but when a football club is sold from one owner to another it doesn't become a new club. I know that for most Brighton fans they have only supported a Brighton while it has been owned by Bloom, but you were still the same club before he bought you, just as Palace were the same club before CPFC2010 bought us.

Which humiliation at the hands of the mighty Palace would you say has hurt the most? Or is it the cumulative effect of all the humiliations that has done the real damage? :)

Major's only been going since the Amex opened.
He was once a Fulham fan.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
2 bit stadium = 2 bit club :wink:

Yep, look at what a 2 bit club we are, attracting quality players like Chamackh and the Spanish U20 captain. Darren Bent also rumoured to be close to joining.

How's Chicksen, Agustein and Keith Andrews doing Grimbo? QUALITY signings those :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports