Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace will stay up!

They'll be down before the Christmas Decorations.

Shit Club with shit fans. Looking forward to a season of utter dejection for the Croydon bedwetters.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
They are just 1 of 6 piles of shit, funny how they can't attract players even with plenty of £££ :)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not a cat in hell chance will they stay up the squad is very poor, they are desperate for a new stadium and this is where they will invest the money.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
They are just 1 of 6 piles of shit, funny how they can't attract players even with plenty of £££ :)

Do you seriously believe that. We could attract players easily but we are no longer willing to go for the shit or bust approach(thank ****) and pay them ridiculous amounts on long contracts. As for the six piles of shit, we/they are still doing better than you currently so what does that make you lot??

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I reckon they've got it about right; make the most of it but acknowledge that spunking a load of money on second rate journeymen will only delay the inevitable relegation. Far better to enjoy a season in the PL with a couple of surprise big wins then accept relegation graciously and with a pocketload of cash to improve their crappy stadium.
Alternatively they might get bought by a Arab billionare...

DavePage

Sadly we won't play them for the next 6 seasons (minimum).
We shall pass each other this season, they will have double relegation seasons and struggle to return back to the championship.
It is written, well I guess it is now

apologies slow connection, thus double post.
But hey, better than double relegation

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
What a strange thread to start. Don't understand why people care what Palace do next year! Good luck to them, personally only care how my team do!

If we have lost I always take a bit (large chunk) of pleasure if Palace have also ****ed up. I'm pretty sure a large majority or Brighton fans must feel the same??

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Sadly we won't play them for the next 6 seasons (minimum).
We shall pass each other this season, they will have double relegation seasons and struggle to return back to the championship.
It is written, well I guess it is now

The thought of them doing a Wolves is just too muuch to hope for, but fingers crossed.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here