Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace vs Everton FA Cup tonight at 8 PM

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whatever day it's played, it'll be a DOG of a game. Two shit teams who won't give a toss. I'd rather watch a Mrs Browns Boys omnibus.

Ok, I've gone a little too far there perhaps. The chance of some more slow motion facepalms in the home crowd behind the goal MIGHT tempt me in. But only if I'm chronically bored off my tits tomorrow.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Whatever day it's played, it'll be a DOG of a game. Two shit teams who won't give a toss. I'd rather watch a Mrs Browns Boys omnibus.

Ok, I've gone a little too far there perhaps. The chance of some more slow motion facepalms in the home crowd behind the goal MIGHT tempt me in. But only if I'm chronically bored off my tits tomorrow.

Steady now, there no need to go that far.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I’d sooner watch Palace vs Palace reserves than Mrs Brown’s Boys.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any kind of a draw (with a couple of red cards) - force them to play an extra game.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

nurse …. NURSE !!!!!!!!….. Mrs Brown’s boys 🤦‍♂️

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Other than Palace v West Ham I can't think of a worse game. What a shocking pick for TV when there are so many lower league teams v Premier League ties to chose from.

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Lots of 'why is it on telly' comments, so which games would you choose?
There are 9 live games including those on iplayer and S4C. Remember you're aiming for an audience whose only footy is MOTD so you're looking for teams with huge support along with a possible giant killing.
Spurs v Burnley for supporters.
AFC Wimbledon v Ipswich giant killing (?)
Sunderland v Newcastle no brainer
Stoke v BHA giant killing
Boro v Villa giant killing
Peterborough v Leeds Not on TV but surely bigger than Palace Everton
Arsenal v Liverpool another no brainer
Wigan v Man Utd giant killing but who is the giant?
That's 8 hence palace tonight.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Fastest own goal on record puts Palace in front without them touching the ball, with a 98’ equaliser for Everton after the most putrid game of football for many a year. A 99' worldie from Olise ruled out debatably by VAR for a dubious handball in an earlier phase of play, forcing a replay that neither club wants. Olise's persistent and aggressive protests and an altercation with Everton fans will later see him banned for 10 games. The cameras pan onto the black glad wankers and you can see the abject misery in their eyes as their footballing soul slowly slides away …..

Corrected for you :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here