Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace V Wigan

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I had to drive into central london the other day. There are actually dozens of pikeys camped out on the bit of green next to Croydon on the A23.

Bloody hell there is a palace pikey posting on this thread from littlehampton, life has certainly been cruel to him.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk, whilst taking a dump.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Palace fans seem to be having some kind of collective breakdown wherby they make these increasingly wild and ludicrous claims and now claim that anyone who doesn't buy into this cultish mass hysteria is deluded. It's really odd.

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
hows grumpy murray doing?

Hit the post today. Was really sharp. Thanks again.

Meaningless game although I am always happy to win. Played great stuff in the 1st half and could've been 3 or 4 up.

Now back to the important stuff on Saturday.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You can only beat what's in front of you, and Palace did that easily, so fair play.

This nonsense about premiership fans filling our ground is embarrassing though. I can imagine if they wanted to go to the odd game, but buy a season ticket - don't be daft. And if you don't have a season ticket, you can't buy a standard ticket unless you went to Withdean in the last couple of seaons. And then Palace do tickets for a tenner and sell less than 8k - embarrassing.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Can't say I would be too excited about beating Wigan's 3rd team in front of their 90 fans!

They had 5 or 6 first team regulars you muppet. Plus we rested regulars like Speroni, Parr, Garvan, Scannell, Easter and Jedinik was a late sub. And it's good to see BHAexpress on here being gracious after he started this thread...oh hang on a minute, he's nowhere to be seen!

P.s Thanks for Muzza, simply outstanding again

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Fair play to The Nigels tonight. Great (cough) result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here