Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace V Wigan

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Following their win against future rivals Crawley Town tonight the Croydon Slum Dwellers take on Wigan. Be an interesting test for them and a decent yardstick as to how good (or bad) they are.

I would say 2-1 to the Premier side. Will the gate get above 10,000 ?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Maybe if they bring their dogs.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think they'll win. They're in decent form, and Wigan will play a reserve team.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I hope they win, guess they'll play the next round game next week so they will be playing the same number of games as us and don't get a longer rest.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Whilst I doubt that Wigan will make too much effort over this competition (winning it last season didn't do Birmingham much good) I can see them beating Palace. Their results so far this season have flattered to deceive, their slump starts tonight.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Whilst I doubt that Wigan will make too much effort over this competition (winning it last season didn't do Birmingham much good) I can see them beating Palace. Their results so far this season have flattered to deceive, their slump starts tonight.
Losing to Peterborough was poor.
Beating Burnley with ease.
Destroying Coventry but relying on 2 late goals.
Beating Hull.
Drawing with Blackpool with what Holloway said was their best performance in their hardest game so far?
And then losing to Leeds in a game where every Leeds fan, player and coach admitted that we deserved a draw at the very least and should have had a last minute penalty.

And all that while still missing 2 starting Defenders including the best RB in the league, rarely using Murray due to the form of Easter, Scannell and Zaha, and Ambrose falling off the face of the Earth in terms of ability.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I am welling up inside here as I feel so sorry for Palace with all their problems re injuiries and poor old Ambrose, what will they do ? Cant comment on all your games, but my Leeds mate commented that it was '2 shite teams, playing hoof ball football and Palace then decided to put 10 men behind the ball, so we started playing a bit'. He reckoned a big blunder by your young talented manager......oh and we are top and we have had Hoskins, Buckley, Al-Abd, Elphick injured most of that time and we did not even use LuaLua, or Vincente on Saturday.....sorry excuses excuses, the fact is the league position does not lie, we are top and we havent really started playing yet, apart form Cardiff away.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
12k? Against even a Prem side? Joke! Though maybe if their wives and sisters count separately somehow instead of needing one ticket, they might get up towards that figure.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004

Really, watched much Palace this year have you? In fact, have you watched any football because we know that you couldn't be arsed to get a ST for the Albion, superfan. Why bother GOING to any football when you can spend your life jumping on every thread about Palace spouting ill-informed sh*te (tell us that one about the Red Cross being livid about the Palace debt and refusing to attend games). Idiot.

Btw - 3-1 to Wigan and about 6,000 there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here