Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Liverpool

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
image.jpg

:love: let's re live that moment again , such quality , such passion :clap2:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
GOSH I hope you do ,one day you will be back down and then you will be back to the 10.000 crowds

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
GOSH I hope you do ,one day you will be back down and then you will be back to the 10.000 crowds

By sheer coincidence, the Selhurst Park crowd breakdown figures for the recent Liverpool game are just in:

Palace Fans
Away fans - 3,052
Daytripper Premiership fans - 7,202

And to think they go on about the 32k capacity stunning with her sweeping curves under the floodlights, award-winning architectural thing of beauty that is The American Express Community Stadium looking partly empty for some matches! Unreal.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
View attachment 60349

:love: let's re live that moment again , such quality , such passion :clap2:

Is that the same Mile Jedinak who was being almost universally (and it has to be said - passionately) crucified on the BBS in recent weeks for being complete gash, polls about dropping him from the team etc.? Let's hope wor Mile doesn't read your forums eh? :lolol:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
By sheer coincidence, the Selhurst Park crowd breakdown figures for the recent Liverpool game are just in:

Palace Fans
Away fans - 3,052

And to think they go on about the 32k capacity stunning with her sweeping curves under the floodlights, award-winning architectural thing of beauty that is The American Express Community Stadium looking partly empty for some matches! Unreal.

Look you and me know palace fans don't do plastic , they are all die hard fans !!! ???

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Palace Fans
Away fans - 3,052

F**k me Major, where have you been hiding all these months ??? :wink:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Is that the same Mile Jedinak who was being almost universally (and it has to be said - passionately) crucified on the BBS in recent weeks for being complete gash, polls about dropping him from the team etc.? Let's hope wor Mile doesn't read your forums eh? :lolol:

That would be malarkey who started that thread so I wouldn't worry about that . I don't think mile reads our boards but I know someone who does .

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Wow how very sad , to be fair you guys are doing well ,but where have the 10.000 come from ?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Wow how very sad , to be fair you guys are doing well ,but where have the 10.000 come from ?

Same place as Brighton's extra 10k that turned up when the Penguin built the AMEX? You know the ones who are now drifting away again...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here