Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace v Fulham

Not what your Chairman posted on BBS.

Spot on - posted today by owner -

"At 9am this morning there were only 390 seats remaining (plus another 550 with restricted views). It will be a near sell-out tonight."

I think most people would say that's nearly a thousand tickets left - for a crucial London derby :lolol:

Interested to see what the attendance is given as seeing the scum were boasting it was up to 26,500 this season.

I'm sorry, 200 odd left early this afternoon.
Should be gone by kick off.

What ! I thought you lot said you couldn't do midweek games due to the awful traffic - well that's what was claimed when less than 10k turned up for the Bristol City game two seasons ago. PLASTICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Restricted view? Most of the Arthur Wait Stand then?

Can you imagine the view of the restricted view tickets after what you've just posted? There's hardly a good seat in that stand so I shudder at the thought of the view from those seats, the view from the South Stand at The Withdean would have been far better.

Everyone is predicting us to get something from tonights game, Fulham have supposedly been dreadful this season but still have Bent, Berbatov and Ruiz to terrorise our Championship standard (minus Ward) defence. A point on another day would suit me fine but we really need a win to kick start our season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is it a sell out?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Feeling nervous about this one - it's one that Palace conceivably could get something from.

That said, Fulham will surely be targeting this as being ultra-winnable.

Come on Fulham!, as if it needs saying.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
What ! I thought you lot said you couldn't do midweek games due to the awful traffic - well that's what was claimed when less than 10k turned up for the Bristol City game two seasons ago. PLASTICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

It's so obvious how much THAT defeat hurt you, take a chill pill until we're on equal footing again.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Although watching palace lose is enjoyable I still don't think I'm over the fact that they are in the Prem whereas everything seems to have gone majorly wrong for us since that fateful night in May.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Although watching palace lose is enjoyable I still don't think I'm over the fact that they are in the Prem whereas everything seems to have gone majorly wrong for us since that fateful night in May.

To be fair it's not going to well for them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anyone But The Nigels

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I hope Jol had SS1 on cos Wurzle has just given all his tactics out on air

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can you imagine the view of the restricted view tickets after what you've just posted? There's hardly a good seat in that stand so I shudder at the thought of the view from those seats, the view from the South Stand at The Withdean would have been far better.

Everyone is predicting us to get something from tonights game, Fulham have supposedly been dreadful this season but still have Bent, Berbatov and Ruiz to terrorise our Championship standard (minus Ward) defence. A point on another day would suit me fine but we really need a win to kick start our season.

A point wouldn't really be great for you, would it?

Obviously I hope they utterly smash you, but seeing as Fulham are total shithouse, and seeing as you are total *******s, it's pretty obvious that you'll win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here