Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace v Fulham

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A very entertaining match, I'm enjoying the quality of the Prem. 24 more games lined up. And we're still better than you.
I'd accept that if you'd just lost 1-4 at home to Chelsea, Arsenal or one of the big teams; those games are 'shots to nothing' as they say in snooker where you're not expected to win and so any result is a bonus. So yeah, in those cases just sit back and enjoy the football. But Fulham? One of the clubs tipped to be one of your relegation rivals? If you 'enjoyed' losing to them 1-4 that then you've thrown the towel in already. And not the 'relegation' towel (which you accepted was inevitable before a ball was kicked), but the 'worst team in premier league history' towel.

I'd accept that if you'd just lost 1-4 at home to Chelsea, Arsenal or one of the big teams; those games are 'shots to nothing' as they say in snooker where you're not expected to win and so any result is a bonus. So yeah, in those cases just sit back and enjoy the football. But Fulham? One of the clubs tipped to be one of your relegation rivals? If you 'enjoyed' losing to them 1-4 that then you've thrown the towel in already. And not the 'relegation' towel (which you accepted was inevitable before a ball was kicked), but the 'worst team in premier league history' towel.

Long way to go but you might well be right but we'll always and forever be able to feed off the fact we beat you at the Amex on our way to get there:lolol:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Long way to go but you might well be right but we'll always and forever be able to feed off the fact we beat you at the Amex on our way to get there:lolol:

Not really, when we are established in the Premier League 'frying bigger fish' and you are bouncing around League 1 in a ramshackle ground, cash all gone, that will be a pretty hollow result. :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And I noticed that you avoided the question :thumbsup:

Well it was .......er......errrr ........ i think ....... it waaaasssss .... ummmmm .... Dont know who was it ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Clearly..ironically the truth behind that shit may not be what you think.

I'm not bothered by who , why or when . All I know is that it fired us up . Now with your security stepped up it shouldn't happen again .# insidejobbies !

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm not bothered by who , why or when . All I know is that it fired us up . Now with your security stepped up it shouldn't happen again .# insidejobbies !

Might happen to Newcastle on Sunday.

Jokes

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

Can't stop someone who is there officially?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here