Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace top 6 ? WTF ?

Great to see Leicester, Palace and West Ham all doing so well up there this season - and of course Chelsea not doing so well. It would be wonderful to see at least one of these teams qualify for champions league football come season end! Leicester in particular should be an inspiration to us all.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I always found the premadona league very one sided and at best boring with the same old faces and didnt go out of my way to watch it.

Ah yes, good old division one as it was back in the days before Madonna burst onto the scene. :D

Well if they can do it........

:ffsparr::nono:
You are doing very very well that cant be denied, I really thought the wheels had fallen off when I saw Charlton were 2-0 up, I even cheered those Clowns, Fair play to Bha for that come back shows you've got a real chance this year
But it's a long long way to go , Don't start looking at promotion yet I recall how many of you on Nsc were looking at how many tickets you were getting at Wembley, Even a thread where is everyone going to be drinking etc:wave:

Great to see Leicester, Palace and West Ham all doing so well up there this season - and of course Chelsea not doing so well. It would be wonderful to see at least one of these teams qualify for champions league football come season end! Leicester in particular should be an inspiration to us all.

Oh please.

I agree that it's good to see other teams up there, but not them, never them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In all seriousness Sheebo has hit on something interesting earlier in the thread.

What would people rather?

Option 1
2016 - Promotion to Prem
2017 - Relegation from Prem
2018 - Promotion to Prem
2019 - Successful relegation battle in Prem
Etc etc

Option 2
2016 - Promotion to Prem
2017 - Finish lower mid table - 13-16th
2018 - Finish lower mid table - 13-16th
2019 - Finish lower mid table - 13-16th

Surely anyone would agree being a yo-yo club (Option 1) would be MILES more fun?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
:ffsparr::nono:
You are doing very very well that cant be denied, I really thought the wheels had fallen off when I saw Charlton were 2-0 up, I even cheered those Clowns, Fair play to Bha for that come back shows you've got a real chance this year
But it's a long long way to go , Don't start looking at promotion yet I recall how many of you on Nsc were looking at how many tickets you were getting at Wembley, Even a thread where is everyone going to be drinking etc:wave:
Thanks for telling us what we can and can't do. May I use this opportunity to tell you to learn how to use a full stop and comma, you illiterate 'tard.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes - I might do if it continued for a season or 2. That is one of my worries about when/if we do get promotion - nowhere to really aim for as such. I may feel differently if we get there but at the moment that's always been a worry of mine - talking about palace or any other team like Stoke for example. Season after season being steady and mid table bordem.. Ticket prices & KO times are another.

Don't worry Sheebs, it might not happen.
Chill blud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here