Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to go down next season

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Pathetic. Please do not post any more of this rubbish.
"Ummm i wish palace would FAIL and everyone get INJURED"

Schoolboy garblings.
I hate them as much as any Albion fan, but right now they could buy our best players and take the PISS because WE failed and they did not.
Going down because they sold one player and before the season is even started? Did Southampton have a chance in hell, by the way?

Please, just cut the gibberish.

Spot on :thumbsup;

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Shares in cider and clown shoes just went through the roof.

Yes I'm sure Kev was a real clown's choice...you could have probably signed him except he displayed loyalty to a manager he knew.

Wonder how many albion players are going to exhibit that now..

Sour grapes are sold out in BN code mow, eh?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
People don't realise it's an estimated £120M and it's in instalments over 5 years so no £120M up front
Plus Palace are going into the prem with one recognised striker Wilbrahim:lolol:
Murray out for months Phillips on about hanging his boots up and Dobbie is not prem standard
So a lot of cash will have to go on a top striker with big wages to stay up

Buckley? Barnes ?(well perhaps not) we won't be going the Mediterranean way though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes I'm sure Kev was a real clown's choice...you could have probably signed him except he displayed loyalty to a manager he knew.

Wonder how many albion players are going to exhibit that now..

Sour grapes are sold out in BN code mow, eh?

He wanted too much in wages when we were after him a couple of seasons ago and that's as far as it went.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Buckley? Barnes ?(well perhaps not) we won't be going the Mediterranean way though.

You're not disagreeing then that Palace have a serious problem up front for next season a minimum of £8M is required to get at least one striker in to give you some fire power but you need two strikers at least so big money will have to be spent in the summer

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Admire the attempt for a positive spin but unfortunately there isn't one other than we can ignore them next year

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thank feck they'll have the money to put the bogs right for when we next visit.

But they'll never get rid of the stench around Smellhurst unless they deodorise every Palace fan going into the ground.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He wanted too much in wages when we were after him a couple of seasons ago and that's as far as it went.

He wanted to stay up north with his wife and kids when Gus approached him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here