Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to go down next season

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Reckon they'll beat Hull twice, Stoke and Fulham. In terms of the money, will any player in their right mind want to go to the absolute pit that is Croydon and ply their trade?

Will they still want Dobbie or will they welch on the deal?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Palace, Hull, Cardiff, Sunderland, Norwich.

Reckon two of these & one other not on this list will go down.

can quite easily see palace, hull and cardiff all going down next season.
cardiff will do OK, but they will suffer QPR billy big budget bollocks syndrome and be awful despite spending ££££

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
With 120 million in the bank :(

People don't realise it's an estimated £120M and it's in instalments over 5 years so no £120M up front
Plus Palace are going into the prem with one recognised striker Wilbrahim:lolol:
Murray out for months Phillips on about hanging his boots up and Dobbie is not prem standard
So a lot of cash will have to go on a top striker with big wages to stay up

Albion Rob

Of course they will, they were always gonna come straight back down - we would have too probably -as everyone else has said though, they've just won a huge amount of money and bragging rights for a YEAR whatever happens

I think they've won bragging rights for the summer but not the whole year. Come December if they're bottom with two points coming off the back of a 6-0 thrashing at Spurs while we're seamlessly marching towards the Championship title, I suspect all bragging will feel a bit hollow for them.

They stood tall over three games while we and Watford choked but make no mistake, without Zaha they are the weakest team to go up since Derby a few years back or Swindon in 93.

Home tie against them in he 3rd of the cup in those circumstances, anyone?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Football wise (atleast) the next 12 months are not going to be the best, just have to deal with it. Not sure we can laugh at them getting smacked next season either

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Alot of their cash will have to go on the stadium anyway won't it?

No more than a grand. It will an ikea flat pack affair and called The Ikea Stadium. Easy to dismantle after relegation in 2014

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will they manage to get more points than Derby did during a Premier League season ? (11 points)

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
What would make me laugh is if they sacked Holloway before the season starts !!!
I actually dislike the man more than palarse at the moment.....

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Surely destined for relegation without Zaha - absolute dead-cert

We can sleep well tonight with that knowledge

120 million that game was worth. Even if they do come down they'll have 60 million in parachute payments. I would like to be in that position.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Surely destined for relegation without Zaha - absolute dead-cert

We can sleep well tonight with that knowledge

Pathetic. Please do not post any more of this rubbish.
"Ummm i wish palace would FAIL and everyone get INJURED"

Schoolboy garblings.
I hate them as much as any Albion fan, but right now they could buy our best players and take the PISS because WE failed and they did not.
Going down because they sold one player and before the season is even started? Did Southampton have a chance in hell, by the way?

Please, just cut the gibberish.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Past caring now about that shower. They now mean nothing to me.

More important that we focus on ourselves and perhaps promotion next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here