Palace tickets today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
So those of us without any loyalty points will not be able to get a ticket?

Possibly. Depends how many tickets get bought before they go on general sale. Should be a total of about 4-5k once you take season tickets, away allocations and segregation zones into account. Don't know how many fans there are with 50+ loyalty points?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
As in i am not a loyal fan?

I'm sure you are all I meant was that people who regularly attend games, both home and away, will have more loyalty points than those that don't or can't and rightly so. A high profile game such as Palace is likely to sell out quickly so priority has to go to the ones who pay their money into the club. Like I said I'm not having a dig its just the way it is I'm afraid!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
How else would you suggest the club gauge loyalty, other than fans who've bought tickets?

I'm in the armed forces, i live in a foreign country most of the year and when in the UK i reside in the midlands. I've still managed to get to 2 home games this season and 7 away games. Due to my job, i can't plan to do things more than a couple of days in advance. The reason i go to mainly away games is that i can pay on the gate and not loose money by purchasing tickets in advance and then not being able to go to the game.

Due to me being on leave that week and i'll be in Brighton visiting my parents as its my birthday, i can go to the game. Or rather i cant, because i havent previously bought tickets through the Albion ticket office.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm in the armed forces, i live in a foreign country most of the year and when in the UK i reside in the midlands. I've still managed to get to 2 home games this season and 7 away games. Due to my job, i can't plan to do things more than a couple of days in advance. The reason i go to mainly away games is that i can pay on the gate and not loose money by purchasing tickets in advance and then not being able to go to the game.

Due to me being on leave that week and i'll be in Brighton visiting my parents as its my birthday, i can go to the game. Or rather i cant, because i havent previously bought tickets through the Albion ticket office.

Theres bound to be a few on sale on here ..its a sunday kickoff and they be having there roast

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Understood, but there's still no other way of the club prioritising that could make it any fairer. I'm sure plenty of people would be pissed off if the they made it a general sale game from day 1. Not to mention the fact that palace fans would end up in the home end.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Give the ticket office a ring fella, explain your circumstances, I'd hope they will help you out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports