Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace tickets today?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It is actually quicker to look on the club website than it is to start a new thread on here and then wait for someone to answer, though, isn't it.

For the record, though (as I had the page open), the answer is yes for online sales.

TICKET SALES DATES

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No announcement yet about loyalty points priority

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Everyone who wants a ticket will get one, so whether you've got 259,541 loyalty points or 10 it really isn't worth crapping your knickers over.

Dec 29, 2011
was hoping it would escalate into a good old brawl, but alas it seems to have died a death. Will put the pringles back for another day.

Head over to the CKR page, binfest in the making. Bought myself some biscuits for the occasion (everyone loves a good Friday binfest).

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I just tried to click on the match to order a ticket online and it says the words TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST do not order this product it is a test only.

WTF is that all about?

It also says you need 50000 loyalty points. I dont think i have any, so how do i order a ticket?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I just tried to click on the match to order a ticket online and it says the words TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST do not order this product it is a test only.

WTF is that all about?

It also says you need 50000 loyalty points. I dont think i have any, so how do i order a ticket?

f*** it, only 49990 out :)

dandanutta

Mar 21, 2012

WTF is that all about?

They basically saying they dont want you there mate,sorry

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

WTF is that all about?

Maybe it's cos the north corners will be in place by then and they need to create a new online stadium plan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here