Palace tickets today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
University student, couldn't resist a cut price chance to see a quality team at the Amex. :clap:

Nah, just kidding. In the away end as a CPFC member with 4 away matches attended.

Are there many left ? Some Palace fans aren't happy with the 5,4,3,2,1 priority , I can see there being a proper loyalty scheme being introduced next season to overcome the problem of fans with ticket stubs (pay on the day) and/or away games that are pre booked

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How does their system work then ?

For our game on March 17th there is a priority system for STH's who had attended between 1 and 5 away games this season , those with 5 got first dibs. Fans could purchase online or through the ticket office. For those with ticket stubs who had paid on the day or had a combination of ticket stubs and on the Palace database for pre booked tickets they could turn up at the ticket office and get a ticket. It seems that ticket stubs may have been handed around as no-one thought to mark or mutilate the ticket stubs after they had been shown as proof of purchase for the qualifying away games.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
For our game on March 17th there is a priority system for STH's who had attended between 1 and 5 away games this season , those with 5 got first dibs. Fans could purchase online or through the ticket office. For those with ticket stubs who had paid on the day or had a combination of ticket stubs and on the Palace database for pre booked tickets they could turn up at the ticket office and get a ticket. It seems that ticket stubs may have been handed around as no-one thought to mark or mutilate the ticket stubs after they had been shown as proof of purchase for the qualifying away games.

Whoops. Sounds like a right cock up.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm in the armed forces, i live in a foreign country most of the year and when in the UK i reside in the midlands. I've still managed to get to 2 home games this season and 7 away games. Due to my job, i can't plan to do things more than a couple of days in advance. The reason i go to mainly away games is that i can pay on the gate and not loose money by purchasing tickets in advance and then not being able to go to the game.

Due to me being on leave that week and i'll be in Brighton visiting my parents as its my birthday, i can go to the game. Or rather i cant, because i havent previously bought tickets through the Albion ticket office.

Sent you a pm.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone know if any other areas are waiting to be released or is it just the few remaining tickets in the Lower West(Block W1H) and the 'South Stand' ones in the East(Block S1B)?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm guessing the new areas haven't had safety certificate yet, hence not on sale as yet. Hopefully some more tics on sale, bit apprehensive being next to the scum with a 6 year old..

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm guessing the new areas haven't had safety certificate yet, hence not on sale as yet. Hopefully some more tics on sale, bit apprehensive being next to the scum with a 6 year old..

New NE corner seats are now on sale; it's says so on the ticket site. These aren't shown on the stadium plan but are available on the drop down list and via the phone. I would imagine that they'd be quite popular.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
New NE corner seats are now on sale; it's says so on the ticket site. These aren't shown on the stadium plan but are available on the drop down list and via the phone. I would imagine that they'd be quite popular.

Yep. Cheers for that :) NE corner tickets booked.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Shame I bought my tickets last week, I'd have quite liked the chance to sit in the East Stand, I've never been in there before.

Never mind, at least I'm going.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

I'm sure your 6 year old will be fine, but as for you ....:catfight: :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports