Palace tickets on sale (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Got day release--Ill be the one in the new winter coat holding on to the Novice. It will be her first match so please dont swear and dont mention the shirt otherwise she has orders from the Mother Superior to fecking deck you! :ohmy:

you go back on the deal , you are lower than a palace fan at the bottom of a Cess pit in Croydon

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Got two tickets as i har been to a few away games so far, but need two more on my friends and family and it won't let me buy them. Both ticket holders have a season ticket only and no away games. How many points does this give them? Have they got enough yet? Any help appreciated or my laptop is gonna get thrown out of the window soon!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Got two tickets as i har been to a few away games so far, but need two more on my friends and family and it won't let me buy them. Both ticket holders have a season ticket only and no away games. How many points does this give them? Have they got enough yet? Any help appreciated or my laptop is gonna get thrown out of the window soon!

Answer with a question what is 1000 + 0 ? Answer 1000

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
any chance at all that anyone has a spare ticket for this one? i have one sorted for myself but i could desperately do with another one for my dad (my lift!), thank you NSC'ers in advance!

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE

It might not necessarily mean they have 1000, have they been to any cup games last season? That would give them 20 per game

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It might not necessarily mean they have 1000, have they been to any cup games last season? That would give them 20 per game

We've only had one cup game which was away so therefore only worth 10. It's home cup games that are worth 20.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports