Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace tickets on sale (merged)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
i'm taking him, so wheres best, the palace FAMILY stand or the away end with a large number of pissed up away fans.

As you have already stated, you won't keep it a secret you're a Brighton fan, I was just saying some people will see you as taking the mick, even if you've got a youngster with you.

As you have already stated, you won't keep it a secret you're a Brighton fan, I was just saying some people will see you as taking the mick, even if you've got a youngster with you.

they might, but then again they might do the same as what happened when an Ipswich fan and his daughter sat next to me in the Brighton family stand, or what happened to the scouser and boy draped in colours, again in the family stand or the two Derby fans, you don't have a very high opinion of your own supporters do you?

you want a beer? i'll be having my lunch in the spoons near NJ or am I not allowed in there either?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
they might, but then again they might do the same as what happened when an Ipswich fan and his daughter sat next to me in the Brighton family stand, or what happened to the scouser and boy draped in colours, again in the family stand or the two Derby fans, you don't have a very high opinion of your own supporters do you?

you want a beer? i'll be having my lunch in the spoons near NJ or am I not allowed in there either?

I think spoons were asking to see tickets last season,was nasty before the game we had beer glasses thrown at us and some proper vile homophobic abuse.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

There's arseholes at all clubs, even yours!
Join me in The Victory Club in South Norwood, I'll buy you a beer , and a coke for your son/daughter.
You'll be ok, as long as you don't mention you know what !

There's arseholes at all clubs, even yours!
Join me in The Victory Club in South Norwood, I'll buy you a beer , and a coke for your son/daughter.
You'll be ok, as long as you don't mention you know what !

Hallalujah! this is the point i'm trying to make, look I just feel the FS will be a better bet than a capacity away end, If i'm wrong and the atmosphere's too much we'll walk, I'm not compromising his safety but if it gets to a stage when he can't go it's the end for me too, finally to clarify, I won't be shouting from the roof tops who I support but won't deny it if asked by the bloke sitting next to me, there are arseholes about but these same arseholes are walking the public streets as well

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hallalujah! this is the point i'm trying to make, look I just feel the FS will be a better bet than a capacity away end, If i'm wrong and the atmosphere's too much we'll walk, I'm not compromising his safety but if it gets to a stage when he can't go it's the end for me too, finally to clarify, I won't be shouting from the roof tops who I support but won't deny it if asked by the bloke sitting next to me, there are arseholes about but these same arseholes are walking the public streets as well

Fair enough.

Jan 30, 2008
you sound a bit dim.

i'm taking him, so wheres best, the palace FAMILY stand or the away end with a large number of pissed up away fans.

Easy... The away end.. I don't get why you would want to take your son in the Palace stand.. I took my boy to Palace last year and he said it was brilliant, what does it matter if everyone is pissed up, you don't have to get involved, just enjoy the atmosphere.
My son (11) will be with me again and if i told him we were going to sit in the home end even though tickets are still on sale to us he would think i'm mental.. Have fun with the Nigels..

Easy... The away end.. I don't get why you would want to take your son in the Palace stand.. I took my boy to Palace last year and he said it was brilliant, what does it matter if everyone is pissed up, you don't have to get involved, just enjoy the atmosphere.
My son (11) will be with me again and if i told him we were going to sit in the home end even though tickets are still on sale to us he would think i'm mental.. Have fun with the Nigels..

if he was anywhere near 11 we'd be in the away end, he's not, he's little

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
We wont bother going to norwood to find a pub so going straight to the market porter and loads of albion drink there. Where u guys drinking?

Is that confirmed? Usually the Wetherspoons outside the station is the "albion allocated" pub but if all else fails, yeah MP it is I guess!

Would be happy with either, had a good old sing song in the MP last year, what's the wetherspoons like? Do many Albion drink there?

the spoons just round the corner from NJ was palace only, tickets being checked, not saying I make a habit of getting tickets in the wrong end its just coincidence, just for the record I didn't hang about, I just wanted a donkey steak, a lager and change from a fiver, then i bolted

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
the spoons just round the corner from NJ was palace only, tickets being checked, not saying I make a habit of getting tickets in the wrong end its just coincidence, just for the record I didn't hang about, I just wanted a donkey steak, a lager and change from a fiver, then i bolted

Cheers but I was talking about spoons outside LB station. I made the mistake of going to spoons in norwood last time and couldnt get in so went to the MP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here